Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    Seriously, I have gone through almost every animal I have and still have not won the very first battle. This doesn't strike me as normal.
    Sorry @StefaninaFla I hope it's not too late, but I also used ******s L12 for round 1. You can also try Ancient Sloth & Twilight Troll (using nature for both) if you have them, I had good results with them for the doodle poodle in this tourney. Many times you have to try an animal more than once or twice before they hit critical. I would decide on your best bet and just keep trying that one animal.
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-16-17 at 11:07 PM.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not really lucky in this tournament that I was so busy and sometimes I need to retry playing for 3 or 4 times. Wish I will be luck in the ruby pony tournament and hope the Leo will come in a goal instead of tournament

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The team is looking into the oodles of poodles.

When I said I wanted a basket of puppies to hug, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind. ;D

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The team is looking into the oodles of poodles.

When I said I wanted a basket of puppies to hug, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind. ;D
    you can't take away our puppies, we earned them! All of the cute little fluffy bundles of doodles. Please can we keep just a few????
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    My extra poodles are gone :-( I'll only have one habitat of them. Sad Panda.

This has now been resolved and you should no longer see oodles of poodles in storage.

Banned
    Why did people have to report it? 😕

I managed to keep 3,so I'm pretty happy with having a small litter ੯ू❛ัू ໒⑅꒱
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    I manage to keep 3 too. Why did people report it? Stupid. We had so many points available to us for future WE and LB. Ugh, think people!!

It's always good to bring odd behavior to attention, even if it looks like it's in your favor. An oodle of fluffers seems innocent enough and wouldn't go unnoticed, but it could theoretically affect the game's economy negatively and result in us needing to spend time recovering it versus working on new things. Not fun for you or us. D;

It was the right thing to do, so don't be mad at each other. <3

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast