Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    I didn't have ******s, I did use the other two multiple times. No, this was more than just tough, this was something else. Not being able to win a single battle after at least ten tries per day ain't normal.
    Do you constantly do battles in the battlegrounds? I do and find my creatures exhausted. They (even the Level 15s) are not on their best form thus affecting my tournaments. Those that used to give critical hits stopped due to battle fatigue. Their one hit wonder returned after a day or two of rest. You may want to try giving them a rest and see if your next tournament works better.

Grand Emperor
    Let's all be calm and not be angry with each other. We all know we can only win 1 animal per tournament right from the start. This bug was a mistake and it was unintended. At the end of the day, all players who completed the tournament got their reward. A few players probably managed to hatch one or two more because they gem through the hatching or have additional nests which costs 250 gem and 500 gems for the 2nd and 3rd nests etc. Let's not fault honest players for doing what is correct by reporting nor blame others with additional capabilities to hatch more. We all got our 1 poodle which we all won. I do believe Storm8 did the best and swiftest resolution to have this fixed as fairly as possible, under the difficult and unusual circumstances.

This is a friendly forum and community, let's be nice to each other. Thank you.

If you have further objection to any content posted by another user, please do one of the following:
    • Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [Storm8 Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Do you constantly do battles in the battlegrounds? I do and find my creatures exhausted. They (even the Level 15s) are not on their best form thus affecting my tournaments. Those that used to give critical hits stopped due to battle fatigue. Their one hit wonder returned after a day or two of rest. You may want to try giving them a rest and see if your next tournament works better.
    Thanks for chiming in as a Moderator. Will animal fighters really get exhausted (or fatigue) after more frequent use? We asked various questions about the probability of critical hits in this forum but never got official responses from Storm8. One of the most frequently asked questions is why common animals seem to render critical hits more easily than Super/Ultra Rare animals. Actually this is more of a fact now. This doesn't make sense. It would discourage us from feeding so much food to raise these expensive creatures.

Fashion Designer
    Just to test I used the same animal in the last tornament where we had repetitive elements to battle and I found no battle fatigue. Certain animals hit critical more often than others regardless if rarity or level and you have to test them a lot to find which ones do. Is it the ones used most increase due to battle training? Don't know, but if I can skip using the same animal multiple times in a row with success then personally I don't think they fatigue, if anything imo each has its own % to critical hit, whether use helps or not I can't say, but element and certain animals that just hit critical more often are what I go by. Everyone probably has they're own ideas/strategy to pick their favorite battle team

Banned
    Look, I'm a very honest person. I'm the person who returns the money when the clerk gives me too much change. I found money at an ATM in Walmart once and turned it in. I found a $20 bill on the floor of a different Walmart once and turned it in, even though there was no way to trace it back to the right person. But, yes, I thought it would be fun to have oodles of poodles in my storage. As others have said, there is really no way to use them, anyway. It was just fun to have something like that happen. And it would be nice if *something* in this game worked to my advantage, even just a little bit, once in a while. *sigh* I wasn't trying to take advantage of S8.

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Lighten up, folks, it's just people giggling about a silly bug. Pretty sure no one wanted them for an advantage. Even keeping them without them being worth any points or anything would be fun. Those of us who have been joking about it don't have room for even the challenge animals & already have a ton of eggs in storage already just waiting be hatched. Normally I would have left him in storage too but I hatched just so I could name them Oodle #1, Oodle #2, Oodle #3. Simply to have fun. Because that's what games are about.
    We wanted them just because it's awesome to be able to say "I have oodles & oodles of Doodle Poodles." (TY Bigger bubble's daughter for that phrase).
    So funny because I have 3 of them and that's their names 😅
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    They allowed us to keep an extra as compensation? Thanks for the extra pup?? I only have one!! Why other people have extras??
    On my main acct, I have 4 nests and when I won,I immediately hatch 2 eggs as I knew that the bug would be fixed.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please see post #10 in this thread, I purposely used same animal multiple times, even back to back with no "fatigue" https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-July-18-2017

Rhino Keeper
    I'm kind of sad they took away the extra Doodle Poodles. It was really funny to go through my storage and see that ridiculous number!

With regards to events, 4200 Doodle Poodles doesn't give you that much of an advantage, if any. Doodle Poodle has a hatching time of only 8 hours, which Lightning Leopard also has. You can get a Lightning Leopard for coins from the market anytime you need one. Even though Doodle Poodle is classified as super rare, it's unbreedable, so you don't get any bonus points for it being SR. Its evolution time (8 hours) is longer than those of the coin animals, so for people who don't have any animals left to evolve, I could see a bit of an advantage there. However, if you have space on your earth and water habitats to keep extra Doodle Poodles, then that space could also be used to keep extra earth and water animals you get from breeding. Most of them have evolution times longer than 8 hours.

While I don't think it was necessary to have the extra Doodle Poodles taken away, there's no need be upset about the loss of potential points in future events either - any points you could have gotten from them could easily be obtained through Lightning Leopard eggs and keeping spare breedable animals with long evolution times.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Thanks for chiming in as a Moderator. Will animal fighters really get exhausted (or fatigue) after more frequent use? We asked various questions about the probability of critical hits in this forum but never got official responses from Storm8. One of the most frequently asked questions is why common animals seem to render critical hits more easily than Super/Ultra Rare animals. Actually this is more of a fact now. This doesn't make sense. It would discourage us from feeding so much food to raise these expensive creatures.
    There are several schools of thoughts on this. Some think so and some not. I found that it may be the most possible or logical explanation for players who battled with animals of the correct element, higher level (L15) and category (e.g. "ultra or super rare") and continuously failed to Level 1 animals in Round 1 of tournaments. Unless these Level 1 animals hit critical hits all the time, it buffled me how better and more superior animals could lose on Round 1 for multiple times and some players couldnt get through mere Round 1. I'm still testing this theory, but it's the best so far until it's proven wrong or someone can give a better explanation.

Do you use more of your better category animals like "UR or SR" instead of your commons? I do and I might have worn them out so my commons work better while the others rest. I detailed my testing in the next post.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast