View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 93 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

thank you. I should be on chapter 8. Not too far from it.

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa I think the onyx pearl dropped 3 crystals! I'm pretty sure of it.

I needed 4 more for this part.

I've got 2 of the cannonball piles, was hoping they'd each drop 2 putting me at 10 total. I expected to get 1 off each though, realistically.

I'm at 11 (or was, now just down to 1 since I started the first emblem forgery)

Hopefully that keeps up and I can do the second emblem forgery before the hours run out.

Won't reach 10 though

it's too late for me now since I didn't wait and let it just start at the autostart day :/ There's not enough hours left. Not sure I can reach purple stairs rank 9, but if not at least I'll have some cool purple stuff in inventory
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Nightclub Owner
    I thought I saw someone (maybe Katt?) say that the boars stop spawning once all the goals are complete. Can anyone weigh in on this? I've got an uneven number of boars at the moment and I don't want to finish the goals if it will make crafting another boar more difficult.

Once again, I am not going to finish this event. The onyx Chrystal is the new hurdle because I only have one. The whole format is maliciously designed. I have three roses now wish I had those earlier. I have two dahlias now wish I had those earlier. But buying those things would not guarantee my success. it use to be very challenging and if you logged on a lot you were successful and if you wanted to speed things up you bought gems and skipped ahead. Now I see people are playing this game constantly and spending lots of money and not finishing. S8 you need to get your mojo back.

Farm Supplier
    Same here got things i dont need. The pearl is the hurdle. Every 4 hours and only one drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Once again, I am not going to finish this event. The onyx Chrystal is the new hurdle because I only have one. The whole format is maliciously designed. I have three roses now wish I had those earlier. I have two dahlias now wish I had those earlier. But buying those things would not guarantee my success. it use to be very challenging and if you logged on a lot you were successful and if you wanted to speed things up you bought gems and skipped ahead. Now I see people are playing this game constantly and spending lots of money and not finishing. S8 you need to get your mojo back.
    I agree,have played this game for many years,but now there is no fun/enjoyment in the game.

It should not be random drops,that allow some to succeed & others to fail despite putting in equal amount of time & effort.

Very disappointed in S8.

Congratulations to those who have/will finish & commiserations to those who will not,despite putting in as much effort as everyone else.

Rhino Keeper
    have been sleeping at 12 midnight and waking up at 6am to maximise collection time for the past few days

Rhino Keeper
    I have 40 hours to go and I need 54 onyx crystals. LOL Considering I've been getting frim 0-3 onyx crystals from each drop. Let's say I have 10 collections left. I need 5-6 crystals per collection to make it. Impossible. I'll keep chugging along, but a 4 hour collection time should A) guarantee me crystals dropping and B) guarantee at least 3 crystals per collection. Just saying.

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck at the end of chapter 7, because I can't get enough Onyx Crystals! I have everything else ready to go and/or in my inventory! I won't finish....

I've been playing this game since 2012 and this will be one of only a few goals that I've never completed. Plus, all the others were due to be being busy and not being able to play, not because there was too much to do in too little time. I don't mind spending a few gems (and have done), but will not spend thousands just to finish (that's how many it will take) - I have never needed to on a past event. I had constant adventures on the go, but never got any drops except trees, so I could not have done anymore to finish, it is impossible, just not enough hours in the day.

Executive Chef
    Well with 20.5 hours left to go, I still need 2 onyx crystals to level up to level 7 on my temple and start chapter 8, that's chapter 8 s8. Even if I do get the required drops, I will not be starting chapter 8. No point wasting resources now, I've got a boar, I won't be going for a second. I've got a busy day ahead anyway as I'm visiting clients, so you can safely say s8 that this event has left me disillusioned with your maths. Any future storybook events I will start at least 2 days later. I may well rebuild my resources so that's it's ready for Thursday, but who knows, I've got family commitments and heavy workload over the next few days I might just even not play for a while, going to have a good think about how I feel about all this, you know strangely I'm more disillusioned with this than the wedding Ali and max glimmer Ali debacle. If that's even possible. I've never been this behind on any of the storybook events sometimes completed just before bed but never been 3 days behind, and I've always finished them. So this doesn't boil down to my dedication to the game, it's drops and bad maths, pure and simple.

Addition: oh and I never got a box drop other than those trees up til this point. An onyx pearl after this point will be a kick in the teeth just glad I started storing them and managed to chop what I needed bar 1 for decoration.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 07-22-17 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.