View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 89 of 146 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    The adventure box always gave me a tree.

The rest of it shows up in inventory as a pre-gift, like when the stuff scatters out all over after a normal adventure. It's just really fast and hard to see, so I have to check inventory to see what I got. Usually a scorched wing lol
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    sadly, i'm not surprised, after reading so many reports in this forum of similar "burps". why is this happening? this event has been a disaster for me.
    I believe it's happening because devs are changing drop rates, tweaking the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8 on the next quest, please, please, make things doable without a hitch to every single step. I appreciate the fact, we got to craft boars that give a little energy. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    SW - if you do put a poll together for this event, I think an interesting question, for those that manage to complete the event, will be whether people started on day 1 or later.

And also whether people had luck on their side and had useful drops from adventures.

Both of these have meant I might finish (looks like I am on track to complete day 7 on time , which puts me in a good place for everything else, given requirements don't increase a lot )

I agree with what others have said - luck should allow people to finish early, to get multiples of extras like boars, make souvenirs etc, It shouldn't be needed to finish an event if people are willing to put time and energy into the game.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 07-21-17 at 07:23 PM.

Thank you S8 for the gift dahlia. However, it is too little too late. The event ends in 2 days for me, and I am just about to go to chapter 7. Normally, I am not too put off by not completing chapter events. In this case, I am really upset that it was decided for me in an event that I would lose my easy energy trade. I never planted glimmerbulbs on purpose. It should be a player's choice when to evolve to more complicated steps. In previous events, when glimmerbulbs were part of an event, energy trades were not changed. Not only will I not be able to complete this event, I just lost easy trades as well. I would like my easy trades back, please. I know it's my choice whether to participate in an event... Keep in mind, there was no warning that this event would change the main game. I would not have continued with this event if I had known this would happen.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, will do!

Changing topic...
    overnight there have been even more posts which have now been removed for violating forum rules. Please keep it civil...

Again, do not reply to posts you find offensive, tell me by PM and I will deal with it. All that happens when you decide to react is the thread gets derailed, players with genuine questions don't get answered and players will stop posting or visiting because of the negativity towards each other.

Can I also remind anyone with game problems to post in the bugs forum so your post can be dealt with appropriately. Thanks all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    Thank you S8 for the gift dahlia. However, it is too little too late. The event ends in 2 days for me, and I am just about to go to chapter 7. Normally, I am not too put off by not completing chapter events. In this case, I am really upset that it was decided for me in an event that I would lose my easy energy trade. I never planted glimmerbulbs on purpose. It should be a player's choice when to evolve to more complicated steps. In previous events, when glimmerbulbs were part of an event, energy trades were not changed. Not only will I not be able to complete this event, I just lost easy trades as well. I would like my easy trades back, please. I know it's my choice whether to participate in an event... Keep in mind, there was no warning that this event would change the main game. I would not have continued with this event if I had known this would happen.
    Hi. This event did not change trades

I am guessing this is what has occurred for you - which is part of normal game play.

(From the building guide in the hub, for the Royal Exchange)

Rare Fruit Trade - 2 hours - 40 strawberry, 25 glimmerbulb, 3 sugar. After you do 5 of these trades, it upgrades to the Magic Fruit Trade.
    Magic Fruit Trade - 4 hours - 60 strawberry, 40 glimmerbulb, 6 magic fruit | receive 15 energy

It would have been better to just use the drops from the trees and rustic well to craft every thing instead of waiting four hours for a lucky drop. We could have used the three crafting buildings we have two of that can be boosted.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, bummer. I thought I might actually make it. I got a few dahlias from various drops and used gems to speed up a few collections but now I have the issue of crystal pearls or whatever they are called. I am on ch 7 with two days left and need 8 more just for this chapter. Then the next level needs 15 more, etc. This is saddening to have it SO impossible.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It is terrible when that happens, but I've found that if I close the game as soon as I collect that my items don't disappear on me. And in general, if it's been a glitchy day I make sure that I close the game down every so often during collections before it has the chance to do it for me! It's silly that I have to do this, but one too many times my great collections get reset to sub-par ones so I'd rather play it safe.
    Visiting a neighbour has the same effect and the added bonus of earning extra coins or energy plus it's quicker