View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 88 of 146 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    The gave a free dahlia and the adventures are dropping way better stuff, almost every time will drop a dahlia, scorched rose or pearls. Adventures are the way to go. I will be able to finish now. Thx S8!
    I'm still getting a tree every time. Still going on adventures though. Hopeful.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    Really need atleast one crystal pearl. Really want the dragon (will be my first)

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone found the actual cap on the crystalized trees yet? I know it was 99 at the start but now there doesn't seem to be one and my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    i'm so confused here. i'm now receiving empty orbs. i don't know what they are for. i'm trying to fish up crystals but apparently need a different purple crystal to upgrade because i am stuck on 6 of the type i need. unclear where they come from.
    I don't think I saw a reply to this. Apologies if someone already has.

Empty orbs are needed in the final day to craft the summoners orb. They come from the pearls, and I expect there is a chance they drop from adventures too. I have been getting 1 per collection from the pearl.

Fashion Designer
    oh no!! add me to the list of those affected by the game resetting!! i received an additional onyx pearl from an adventure. sure enough, there it was in my inventory. i moved things around to make room for it. THEN the game reset (after all that time), my adventure was ready to collect again, and this time no onyx pearl. sadly, i'm not surprised, after reading so many reports in this forum of similar "burps". why is this happening? this event has been a disaster for me. i really hate having unfinished buildings. and i've put in long hours living by the timer just to see this event becoming more and more impossible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I don't think I saw a reply to this. Apologies if someone already has.

Empty orbs are needed in the final day to craft the summoners orb. They come from the pearls, and I expect there is a chance they drop from adventures too. I have been getting 1 per collection from the pearl.

thank you for replying. i can't find this info in the first posts. likely i'm overlooking it. it looks like the list of items needed per upgrade is a hyperlink but they don't take me anywhere. i'm definitely not getting one per collection, but have 3 now.

I gem skipped for the onyx emblem and did get the emblem. Good deal as 10 crystals are 100 gems and skipping is 45 gems.

Fashion Designer
    thank you for replying. i can't find this info in the first posts. likely i'm overlooking it. it looks like the list of items needed per upgrade is a hyperlink but they don't take me anywhere. i'm definitely not getting one per collection, but have 3 now.
    I found it in post 3, as part of the day 10 goals.

(As much as I said I wasn't going to plan ahead, now there is a glimmer of hope that this might be achievable for me, I am starting to look at what is needed . )

Nightclub Owner
    oh no!! add me to the list of those affected by the game resetting!! i received an additional onyx pearl from an adventure. sure enough, there it was in my inventory. i moved things around to make room for it. THEN the game reset (after all that time), my adventure was ready to collect again, and this time no onyx pearl. sadly, i'm not surprised, after reading so many reports in this forum of similar "burps". why is this happening? this event has been a disaster for me. i really hate having unfinished buildings. and i've put in long hours living by the timer just to see this event becoming more and more impossible.
    It is terrible when that happens, but I've found that if I close the game as soon as I collect that my items don't disappear on me. And in general, if it's been a glitchy day I make sure that I close the game down every so often during collections before it has the chance to do it for me! It's silly that I have to do this, but one too many times my great collections get reset to sub-par ones so I'd rather play it safe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I'm still getting a tree every time. Still going on adventures though. Hopeful.
    Never got anything other then a tree from the adventures, just can finish without spending gems, I will think twice with the next event!,,