View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 146 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    Thanks. Then I'll send the Knights out on a 22 hour adventure until I get to Chapter 7, and save my scorched furs and roasted chickens.
    That's wise. I did also post this 2 days ago that adventure drops only improve from chapter 7 onwards but because I posted it first thing in the morning (I'm on GMT; this was round about the S8 reset time) as did others, it possibly was buried amongst the disgruntled posts later in the day. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    Thanks. Then I'll send the Knights out on a 22 hour adventure until I get to Chapter 7, and save my scorched furs and roasted chickens.
    I'm with zoroak, I was so irritated with only receiving trees so held off on adventures until the introduction of onyx pearls. I know everyone has a different experience but for me personally, the adventures dropped 8 pearls over a 2 days. Of course once adventures picked up, my temple quit dropping bushes so it's always a trade off in one way or another. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    do you have the wedding geese? They drop roasted chickens. They used to drop them every time, but of course that has changed. But still a source of roasted chickens.
    No I don't have the wedding geese. If it was a reward from an earlier event there was no way I got it. Thanks for the help with your reply.

Host(ess)
    First time posting. I've been reading and playing for years. The scorched dahlia reward was nice, but it's too late. I just can't collect enough crystals from the pearls, and I have done adventures nonstop--even waking up in the night to collect and send off again.

The problem is the additional items in the market. I would easily have bought an extra dahlia for 20 gems. Same with the pearl, maybe even 50 gems for that. But making the extra items 100 and 250 gems for the pearls is too much. They want us to buy the extra items AND use gems to skip, complete, or rush through in order to finish.

I've been unable to finish the last several events, and I am always stockpiled on everything with frequent checkins all through the day and night.

Host(ess)
    K, Im not there yet and I havent been keeping up with the forums so out of sheer laziness can someone tell me how many onyx crystals the pearl drops at a time? Ive been doing the math and there's no way it's 1crystal per 4hr drop. At 96hrs alotted collection time ? 4h=24 potential collections for 70onyx crystals? So it has to be at least 3? drops... Please tell me I'm right? Given that the Temple and Adventure do not provide any in accordance to event info and accounting for that 1collection a night to be missed bc S8 is at least considerate towards our basic survival needs (haha, i just realized that this whole time it's probably a biz marketing strategy: sleep deprivation+hunger+thirst-->poor judgement=$50 purchases to buy back our freedom... think psychological loan shark). Unless the 1st page info is incorrect and these items unlock within the Temple? Eitherway if anyone can offer up some insight, I know Im missing something. Muchas Gracias. ;}

Executive Chef
    2 crystals per 4h. Very rarely, it may be 1. I got 11 or 12 from 6 pearls in the last 2 collections. S8 changed the drops recently.

And pls read the last few posts. The 2 h adventure from Chapter 7 onwards, gives a chance of dropping onyx pearls. Some of us have quite a few onyx pearls from adventure drops without buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    K, Im not there yet and I havent been keeping up with the forums so out of sheer laziness can someone tell me how many onyx crystals the pearl drops at a time? Ive been doing the math and there's no way it's 1crystal per 4hr drop. At 96hrs alotted collection time ? 4h=24 potential collections for 70onyx crystals? So it has to be at least 3? drops... Please tell me I'm right? Given that the Temple and Adventure do not provide any in accordance to event info and accounting for that 1collection a night to be missed bc S8 is at least considerate towards our basic survival needs (haha, i just realized that this whole time it's probably a biz marketing strategy: sleep deprivation+hunger+thirst-->poor judgement=$50 purchases to buy back our freedom... think psychological loan shark). Unless the 1st page info is incorrect and these items unlock within the Temple? Eitherway if anyone can offer up some insight, I know Im missing something. Muchas Gracias. ;}
    Nope, you haven't missed anything. Basically, the only people who have a chance of finishing are people who spend lots of gems and one lucky poster who had astronomical luck with drops.

There are even a few of us who spent money on the packages and STILL have no chance of finishing.

I've been fairly lucky with this event…up until needing to make the beams and blocks…I'm out of jewels and get one per big outcropping if I'm lucky. Was so hopeful about finishing this one ��

New Resident
    I did had to use some gems to get to chapter 9, now I need help with the requests, please add me!. I'm so sad that I wasted gems and so much time played, I though this was going to be fun, that's where I was wrong... The gift does not help much we need more days, it was a bad planned event.

Executive Chef
    I guess the odds are 2/600.
    My pearl drops increased.