View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 80 of 146 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Hi again,

If i am correct:

The chances of collecting pearls have increased.
    The drops of Onyx crystals have also increased.

I got TWO onyx crystals from ONE pearl just now......
    So there is a chance for (some) players there is going to be an end spurt where you can make up for the lost time earlier in this event.

Good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Since the start of this event I've been doing nonstop adventures. I started with 99 roasted chickens and I've collected from my hatchery and chickens when they were ready to be collected. I just started my last adventure and am down to zero roasted chickens. Needing 5 roasted chickens per adventure not sure how many more adventures I'll be able to do before the event ends. Oh well I guess everyone has bottle necks some where slowing them down.
    do you have the wedding geese? They drop roasted chickens. They used to drop them every time, but of course that has changed. But still a source of roasted chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been in the same boat, my poor chickens are so overworked I'm afraid they're going to keel over from exhaustion.
    I've been doing nonstop adventures too. 90% of the time all I got was a crystal tree. The rest of the time I got the crystal tree plus crystallized wood. Never a scorched petal, much less an entire scorched dahlia. What a waste of scorched furs -- should have just crafted more of the boars.

New Resident
    花蜜被封锁啦。

Executive Chef
    The drops for adventures are only good from chapter 7 onwards, not before. Don't forget the noble stable also drops chickens, as do peacocks and griffins (like chickens, chance not guaranteed) I believe.

New Resident
    第七关,花蜜封锁啦。做不了花蜜,不能进行下一步啊,???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sxqlili View Post
    Have you completed goal 3 of chapter 7? If not, you have to do that before making crystallised nectar. Also try force quitting app and restarting it. If all fails, sorry, you will need to email S8 support.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It was getting to Chapter 7 that put so many players behind. Having just one dahlia with random drops was a huge roadblock that got players behind and then with larger and larger amounts needed , it snowballed.
    Why weren't all players given the same chance to get at least one more shrub or two? Or why did the shrub have to have random drops? I think this was poor planning by S8. Good luck to all forging ahead. With increased drops, there still might be a chance. Warning! It might take some intense playing.
    Even with intense playing I'm still only on Chapter 6, waiting for scorched petals. My single scorched dahlia (recently joined by the 2nd one gifted by S8) has been working overtime to erratically burp up petals. The onyx temple has contributed only a handful, and the adventures even less.

Executive Chef
    花蜜被封锁啦。
    Translation: nectar blocked it.

From post 1:
    Goal 3 give pasta to Thurston x 7 (don't forget to tap 'GIVE') (Skip is 10 gems each one)
    Did you do this?
    Last edited by Anaboe; 07-21-17 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The drops for adventures are only good from chapter 7 onwards, not before. Don't forget the noble stable also drops chickens, as do peacocks and griffins (like chickens, chance not guaranteed) I believe.
    Thanks. Then I'll send the Knights out on a 22 hour adventure until I get to Chapter 7, and save my scorched furs and roasted chickens.