View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 79 of 146 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks S8! I got 2x Dahlias! Now I have 3 in total. It should help a bit, considering the odds.

Rhino Keeper
    At least give the early starters extra time so they have as much advantage of the free dahlia than the one starting later. But an extension overall is needed for most of us.

Rhino Keeper
    Getting the dahlia from Storm 8 was a pleasant surprise. I don't expect it will change the outcome for me, but it was a nice gesture nonetheless.

I always start the 10 day events on saturday or sunday to maximize my chances of finishing. I'm on chapter 5 with 3,5 days left on the clock.
    To all the players (like over 600 i guess) who have been complaining on this thread that it is not possible to complete without spending gems:

YOU WERE ALL WRONG!!!!!!
    No they weren't, because for them it is impossible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Was this whole thing a bug ..no body getting the petals that put every body so behind.. thinking no many of us a going to make it..one black pearl.. Droped only one thingy and it's a 4 hour timer..not good when you need 15
    Go on the 2h adventure. I posted 2 days ago that from Chapter 7 onwards, the drops from this adventure is quite good (not boxed so check inventory), got a few onyx pearls drop from non-stop adventuring. Others have also been reporting this. Also get onyx crystals, dahlias and roses dropping. Drops from level 6 upwards temple also improve. They just changed the drops from onyx pearls which should mostly drop 2 onyx crystals (very occasionally 1). Managed to get 11 crystals from 6 pearls at the last collection. Good luck!

For those who started early, it's going to be more tight and difficult without speeding with gems but those starting later should stand a good chance of completing.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats faserJan! Unfortunately I started on day one. I am on level 8 with a day and a half left. I am afraid the changed dropped occurred too late for me. I did spend some gems, but with the earlier sigh of gifting glitch did me in (I could see. Sigh it's had responded but their gifts didn't count, lost a day there alone). Oh well. Glad my sharing helped others. Getting used to not completing events.

I am glad I have the new mermaid event, as without interesting events at my level it may be time to stop playing g :-/ right now I would miss my friends too much to stop.
    Last edited by danzplace; 07-21-17 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Acknowledging friends
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going jump on the band wagon and say thank you very much for the gift of the dahlia however I have spent gems bought the 2 packs that where on sale and with all the drops not dropping the items there is no way I will finish I was stuck for 2 days on level 5-6 and now stuck again waiting for the things from the pearls I have 3 pearls now and yes I have been on adventures non stop since the beginning I need more time I started on day 1 when it started next time I am going to wait until the last possible minute to start it is so unfair the gift of the dahlia will help the people that did not start immediately but those of us that did and where getting the lousy drops have no chance I spend $40 every 2 weeks on this game as that's my budget and I don't mind spending the money but even spending money they want to much to try and achieve this.

Executive Chef
    It was getting to Chapter 7 that put so many players behind. Having just one dahlia with random drops was a huge roadblock that got players behind and then with larger and larger amounts needed , it snowballed.
    Why weren't all players given the same chance to get at least one more shrub or two? Or why did the shrub have to have random drops? I think this was poor planning by S8. Good luck to all forging ahead. With increased drops, there still might be a chance. Warning! It might take some intense playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Since the start of this event I've been doing nonstop adventures. I started with 99 roasted chickens and I've collected from my hatchery and chickens when they were ready to be collected. I just started my last adventure and am down to zero roasted chickens. Needing 5 roasted chickens per adventure not sure how many more adventures I'll be able to do before the event ends. Oh well I guess everyone has bottle necks some where slowing them down.

FINALLY able to collect from my Onyx pearl, got TWO Onyx Crystals... and the freakin game resets so S8 can give me a Scorched Dahlia(My 5th) ... the following collection netted me ZERO Onyx Crystals. THANKS STORM 8! You're the (...whats an antonym for Best.)!

I don't NEED a Scorched Dahlia, what I NEED is more Onyx Pearls OR a shorter timer on the Pearls, or just a gift from S8 of 30+ Onyx Crystals

This event is uncompletable without spending Gems.

<Insert words that will get my post deleted here.>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Since the start of this event I've been doing nonstop adventures. I started with 99 roasted chickens and I've collected from my hatchery and chickens when they were ready to be collected. I just started my last adventure and am down to zero roasted chickens. Needing 5 roasted chickens per adventure not sure how many more adventures I'll be able to do before the event ends. Oh well I guess everyone has bottle necks some where slowing them down.
    I've been in the same boat, my poor chickens are so overworked I'm afraid they're going to keel over from exhaustion.