View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 78 of 146 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Does that pop up say 6 days for everyone else too, to buy the onyx stuff on sale? If the event ends in 2 days, what use is the stuff for the other 4?
    Good catch. Mine does too. Dare we hope an extension may be in the works?

Rhino Keeper
    The gave a free dahlia and the adventures are dropping way better stuff, almost every time will drop a dahlia, scorched rose or pearls. Adventures are the way to go. I will be able to finish now. Thx S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Does that pop up say 6 days for everyone else too, to buy the onyx stuff on sale? If the event ends in 2 days, what use is the stuff for the other 4?
    I wouldn't get your hopes up... The event will go for 6 more days for those who waited until it auto started, so I think that is why the sale goes for that long.

Added - Oops - my reply was meant for BufftonHeights
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 07-21-17 at 05:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    but i think players who waited to begin will benefit, while those of us who started chapter 1 eagerly on day 1 still will flounder. i've read others say not to start right away and let others deal with the bugs. sigh. for the first time, i see the wisdom there.
    I always wait at least a day before starting so that players who gem ahead have a head start. But after this one I naught start waiting 2. One is hard enough. I don't know if I can manage 2 😂😂😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    The gave a free dahlia and the adventures are dropping way better stuff, almost every time will drop a dahlia, scorched rose or pearls. Adventures are the way to go. I will be able to finish now. Thx S8!
    My latest adventure dropped an onyx pearl!! Yay!! Now I am thinking it might actually be possible to finish without a huge gem outlay. I have already spent 50 or so gems plus buying the bundle. One more onyx pearl drop from an adventure and I really will be rocking.

I have a question about Chapter 7, Goal 3:
    Onyx Pearl x 2 and 8 gems to skip.

My Onyx Pearl has a 4 hour timer and 16 gems to skip.
    It seems that the calculation is based on 2 hours.

I loved the surprise early morning of the Dahlia which was given by Storm 8.
    But I agree that those who started late (like me, two days later), have more advantage of it.
    Also the adapted higher drop rates.

I hope my adventures will be so kind to drop an Onyx pearl too

If anyone is interested for lower level kingdoms chapter 9 goal 2 is visit 30 community kingdoms.

Host(ess)
    Not going to finish this event. Stuck in Chapter 7, need 8 more onyx crystals just to upgrade. Then how many needed for further chapters? too many considering 1 drops every 4 hours. Thanks S8 for the dahlia gift but a Onyx pearl with a 2 hr timer would've been sweet!

Executive Chef
    Was this whole thing a bug ..no body getting the petals that put every body so behind.. thinking no many of us a going to make it..one black pearl.. Droped only one thingy and it's a 4 hour timer..not good when you need 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CeceGma View Post
    Not going to finish this event. Stuck in Chapter 7, need 8 more onyx crystals just to upgrade. Then how many needed for further chapters? too many considering 1 drops every 4 hours. Thanks S8 for the dahlia gift but a Onyx pearl with a 2 hr timer would've been sweet!
    I agree