View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 146 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I re-read post 1 and can't find what you're referring to but once I completed the quest, all of the drops stopped. The red bush drops red petals, the purple bush drops purple petals, the temple drops something I'm maxed on, and the pearl drops iron ore and coal. Chopping a crystallized tree drops only wood now. Also, the boars stopped spawning.
    Thanks but they've edited the initial posts so I guess that clears things up.

Executive Chef
    The free dahlia is too little, too late for a lot of us. I am two days behind, even though I got extra dahlias from adventures. I have only one onyx pearl, and so far only 8 onyx pearls. I regularly spend small amounts of $$ on this game, and think I have finished almost all the events because of those few $$.

No more. In fact this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Executive Chef
    With a lot of sleep deprivation and waiting til the next days to level up, I will be on chapter 9 tomorrow. It was way!!!!beyond normal play. A ridiculous amount of time was needed. Setting timers for this and for that. Crazy. When my adventures started dropping onyx pearls and petals that was a huge turning point for me but still tight because of the amounts needed for the next goals.
    Pleas don't throw rotten tomatoes at me, but I just used only about 6 gems total to speed up collecting.
    I had the time to fully devote to gameplay. This would have been impossible for someone who has to work.
    I was lucky to get a second dahlia in early chapter. Why this wasn't made available early on for everyone is unfair. S8 take note!

With the increase in drops I feel like it'll be easy for me to finish and get some sleep. ZZZZZ.

Fashion Designer
    Drops have definitely been increased . I just collected from my 2 original dahlias (one I got from an adventure), plus the new gift dahlia plus an adventure and got 6 onyx petals. If my next collection is like that, I will be able to upgrade to level 6, will be back on track and will be able to start day 7 on time.

Starting 2 days late has certainly helped me in this case.

I to received a second free scorched bush. Thank you S8. I don't know how much that will help but I did notice that they have started dropping 2 scorched petals instead of one so at least I know have hope!!

Executive Chef
    What the well! I just got one from adventure. Just what I needed.

Just kidding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Drops have definitely been increased . I just collected from my 2 original dahlias (one I got from an adventure), plus the new gift dahlia plus an adventure and got 6 onyx petals. If my next collection is like that, I will be able to upgrade to level 6, will be back on track and will be able to start day 7 on time.

Starting 2 days late has certainly helped me in this case.
    this makes me wonder if time will be extended for those who started on first day.

Rhino Keeper
    A free scorched dahlia not going to help much to finish. The 2 days lost is the time needed to collect from onyx pearl with 4 hour timer.

Executive Chef
    To my surprise a FREE dahlia was offered by S8 this early morning. BUT.. being overdue on Chapter 7.. my problem is the OYNX PEARL that drops EVEN LESS! than the dahlia!!!

We can possibly collect 4/5 times per day, as collecetion is every 4 hours with only ONE drop per collection and we need 15!!!!!

THIS EVENT IS NOT DOABLE! EVEN IF FREE DAHLIAS ARE OFFERED.. sorry S8.. we can't enjoy your hard work in preparing fun for us as:

ONYX CRYSTALS FROM THE PEARL ARE MISSING IN A MUCH HIGHER MAJORITY!!!

Yes.. extra Pearls are on sale.. BUT being SOOOO expensive.. it's not worth investing and buying even 1.. because at least 4 ONYX PEARLS would be needed!!!! Thats 1000 gems! and NOT wise investing in for a Purple Dragon who actually is dropping scales, even if he's huge and purple!

EVENT CLASSIFIED... "NOT DOABLE".. if ONYX PEARL drop rates, or amounts requested.. are not resolved as well.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Describing the game as 'burping', that's a classic, it's exactly what it's doing! Love it! All the S8 games are.
    And they steal your energy in the process!