View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 146 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Hello,
    I consider myself lucky on this event.
    Spent no gems sofar but got 3 -YES -3- Dhalia's so i am on shedule to start chapter 7 tomorrow.
    Got almost everything prepared for the next chapters up to nr. 10.
    However i wonder:
    Can anyone update on where the PEARL will drop?
    I will get one from chapter 7 adventure but with just one i think i cannot finish in time.
    i read some got one (extra) from adventure???
    Does the temple drop them?
    Is there a chance the onyx crystal will drop from more places?
    Any research on this will be very welcome....

Best of luck to all players....

FazerJan
    The Netherlands

Executive Chef
    Does the adventure ever drop something else than scorched petals, scorched wings, onyx petals and/or crystalized trees?

please help anyone...adventure steel locked for me. Im in 5 capture now, last 2time goal automatically completed, now its not working, please help

Fashion Designer
    I give up!! The drop rates for onyx petals are ridiculous! You wait patiently for two hours to collect from the scorched dahlia and get 1 scorched wing which you can get from the scorched rose which only has a 10 minute timer are you kidding me? Don't even need the wings to upgrade the temple to level 4 !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fazerJan View Post
    Hello,
    Spent no gems sofar but got 3 -YES -3- Dhalia's so i am on shedule to start chapter 7 tomorrow.
    I think I am purple with envy (still happy for you).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fazerJan View Post
    Hello,
    Got almost everything prepared for the next chapters up to nr. 10.
    However i wonder:
    Can anyone update on where the PEARL will drop?
    I will get one from chapter 7 adventure but with just one i think i cannot finish in time.
    i read some got one (extra) from adventure???
    Does the temple drop them?
    Is there a chance the onyx crystal will drop from more places?
    Any research on this will be very welcome....

Best of luck to all players....

FazerJan
    The Netherlands
    The Onyx Pearl is the goal prize in Chapter 7, Goal 2 (Journey to the Scorched Mountain). You can get another Onyx Pearl in the market for 250 gems. It drops an Onyx Crystal every 4 hours.
    I haven't heard of anyone getting the Onyx Pearl as a drop from an adventure. If they did, they should consider themselves very lucky. The Onyx Crystal only comes as a drop from the Onyx Pearl. Therein lies the problem, as you can only collect 6 in one day without using gems.
    I hope this answers all your questions. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

so visited at least 30 50 level players for the heck of it whom usually regularly play to see how bad this event really is. only one is on level 5 temple and they have 2 purple dahlias and one is on level 4 and they have 3 purple dahlias. everyone else is either stuck on level 3 like me and a handful are not bothering with event at all or just collecting trees and boars!

the purple dahlias are an early event ****er! first why are they 100 gems and not the normal 40-50 and why are they even given mostly scorched wings instead of onyx pedals anyways when we don't need them i think till chapter 5?? i started chap 4 on time and my count is 12 onyx pedals and 20 s wings!!
    and adventures are worthless, 24 adventures (2 required to get one rose & one dahlias plant), i now have 22 trees to show for it and scorched pedals galore. lots of them from temple as well with temple given me only one onyx pedal.. i thought some previous events were bad, wow was i wrong, this event is truly impossible!!

i haven't let past almost impossible events with rare random drops bother me much these past few months even when i couldn't complete them on time but, this event really kinda irritates me cause i loveeee purple things darn it and i won't be able to get the temple built at all.. grrrr S8 fix timers and up the darn drops NOW.

(sorry i know this is not really contributing to thread but, i had to vent)

Fashion Designer
    well my jinxed luck just got confirmed when I sent out a deep sea mission 10 hours before I got to the goal to do two of the 2 hour missions

100% confirmed i won't be getting this mission done!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Onyx Pearl is the goal prize in Chapter 7, Goal 2 (Journey to the Scorched Mountain). You can get another Onyx Pearl in the market for 250 gems. It drops an Onyx Crystal every 4 hours.
    I haven't heard of anyone getting the Onyx Pearl as a drop from an adventure. If they did, they should consider themselves very lucky. The Onyx Crystal only comes as a drop from the Onyx Pearl. Therein lies the problem, as you can only collect 6 in one day without using gems.
    I hope this answers all your questions. Good luck!
    So, if what you state above is right, as i am on shedule, i can only collect about 24 Onyx Crystal during the last 4 days (playing 24/7) but i need about 70 if my math is correct.
    Every player has to gem skip for about 45 Onyx Crystal or buy at least 2 extra pearls (250 gems for one...)

I hope developers have a big surprise for us that makes it possible to finish without using gems.

Fingers crossed.

Thanx for your answer btw.

Best regards,

FazerJan
    The Netherlands

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arli111 View Post
    Please help, adventure steel locked ������
    chop some crystal trees. adventure is locked if youre maxed on drops