View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 146 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    I received yet ANOTHER tree from the adventure....only this time, when I tapped "store"...the red X and the turn-around symbol popped up...it forced me to place the tree in the kingdom. The storage chest was not there. This game has a mind of its own...I'm just concentrating on crafting boars. Unless, the staff members of S8 makes an executive decision to change the requirements, this game is going further down to losing dedicated players.
    So many of my neighbors have beautiful items that are not duplicated. Like others have mentioned, S8 is just using different colors and, an old template. It's time for creativity to come back into the game. Please get your imaginations flowing!!

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 6 requires making a crystallized beam and a crystallized block, so you need to craft them at that time. Chapters 7-10 simply require the crystallized beams and blocks for the upgrades. I'm assuming you can make those ahead of time? And then the same with the nectar - first make during chapter 7, then can continue making ahead of time for chapters 8 and 9?
    Thanks for any info.

Rhino Keeper
    Surely S8 will reconsider the collection time or amount needed from the Onyx Pearl, they did during the Aanpa event when the collections were literally impossible to do in the time allotted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Chapter 6 requires making a crystallized beam and a crystallized block, so you need to craft them at that time. Chapters 7-10 simply require the crystallized beams and blocks for the upgrades. I'm assuming you can make those ahead of time? And then the same with the nectar - first make during chapter 7, then can continue making ahead of time for chapters 8 and 9?
    Thanks for any info.
    It looks like you could but I'm not sure you are saving yourself much time since the beams and blocks are made in the workshop, the nectar in the potion shop and Onyx Emblem in the Magic Forge and you would be checking in around the clock to collect Onyx Petals and Onyx Crystals anyway. According to the reported number's you'll need to make 10 crystalized block, 10 crystalized beam and 6 nectar during Chapters 6-10. I'll probably just stay 1 chapter ahead since no use wasting effort if Onyx Petal and Onyx Crystal drops don't change.

Good luck!
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Thanks to all forging ahead and sharing info. I definitely don't want to take your actions for granted!
    Even though the next steps sound daunting , I'm continuing on.
    Maybe just out of curiosity!
    I want to see how all this pans out. Again Big Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Good day to all! I am presently on Chapter 8, Goal 2, waiting to collect from the tavern a second time. I have used gems to advance on almost all the chapters to give myself a bit of an edge.

Concerning the Onyx Crystals: I need 15 to finish chapter 8. For chapter 9, 10 are needed for goal 3. Then you need 10 more or 20 if you cannot use the 10 in goal 3 to count for the upgrade. Chapter 10 requires 20 Onyx Crystals. In total, that is either 55 or 65 Onyx Crystals. If you figure 6 Onyx Crystals in a day, that is at least 9 days. It is therefore undoable.

I was always pretty good in math. I am a nurse; I had to be. My math could certainly be wrong. I always hesitate to write about math issues because some on this forum seem to be math whizzes. I usually hate to be proven wrong, but I sure hope that I have made a huge miscalculation. If so, one of our resident math geniuses could tell me I am wrong, thus giving me some hope to believe that I can finish.

As always, thanks to all on this forum who gem ahead more than I do, and also to those who write up everything and give us valuable information.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Good day to all! I am presently on Chapter 8, Goal 2, waiting to collect from the tavern a second time. I have used gems to advance on almost all the chapters to give myself a bit of an edge.

Concerning the Onyx Crystals: I need 15 to finish chapter 8. For chapter 9, 10 are needed for goal 3. Then you need 10 more or 20 if you cannot use the 10 in goal 3 to count for the upgrade. Chapter 10 requires 20 Onyx Crystals. In total, that is either 55 or 65 Onyx Crystals. If you figure 6 Onyx Crystals in a day, that is at least 9 days. It is therefore undoable.
    How did you get past the 15 Onyx Crystals needed for the Chapter 7 upgrade so quickly? From the number reported it seems like Chapter 7 and 8 both need 15 each and Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 need 20 each.(only 5 more compared to what you did for chapter 7).

IF you had to GEM to get the Crystals to get past Chapter 7, it'll be likely you'd need to do the same(if not more) for each of the remaining 3 chapters.

PS: I can't confirm the numbers yet because I'm back on Chapter 5 where I stopped gemming ahead after realizing I couldn't even get the needed number of Onyx Petals in 24 hours.(no use in throwing more Gems away if it'll get increasingly more costly as chapters increase)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    How did you get past the 15 Onyx Crystals needed for the Chapter 7 upgrade so quickly? From the number reported it seems like Chapter 7 and 8 both need 15 each and Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 need 20 each.(only 5 more compared to what you did for chapter 7).

IF you had to GEM to get the Crystals to get past Chapter 7, it'll be likely you'd need to do the same(if not more) for each of the remaining 3 chapters.
    I did use gems. So it seems I definitely will have to use more gems to finish. I don't know how anybody could be expected to finish without using gems. These events are getting more impossible for most to finish.

Executive Chef
    My apologies if it's been posted somewhere but where can Glimmerbulbs be found beside growing them? I was surprised I only had 8 to give. There must have been an Elf outpost request or something. I planted a bunch, sped up the growth and will increase the amount using the apothecary but it's still going to take awhile.

I did put out some fairy buildings from storage but they have long collection times

Rhino Keeper
    BEfore I start on my tirade I want to thank all the people who keep the forum up to date, it is so greatly appreciated!!!! I think I'm becoming brain dead over this event I have practically memorized parts of this forum I have gone over it so many times but evidently I'm missing something something. It's gone from onyx petals which come fro dahlias to onyx cristals to onyx pearls, where do they come from & what happened to the petals. Needless to say I'm totally confused, can anyone straighten me out.