View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 146 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Katt & Netwiz3.....I'm working on getting the boar now...I'll see how far I get with the Temple upgrading.

Rhino Keeper
    So chapter 4 requires 16 hours for one of the goals? What the...I'm so confused at the lack of sense in that. I don't get it. Am I doing my math wrongdoing?

I came here after an odd happening. I sent out my very first journey, collected a pie from my kitchen and up popped the "You did it!" box and rewarded me with the rose. Anyone else have that happen? It was quite a surprise. Can't decide if I should still send another two journeys out during this chapter. (I am on chapter 3.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Thanks Katt & Netwiz3.....I'm working on getting the boar now...I'll see how far I get with the Temple upgrading.
    Everyone should be able to upgrade the temple to level 6 which is when the purple slab becomes a nice looking building at least. I'm sure with so many days remaining, most of you will get farther than level 6 however. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    So chapter 4 requires 16 hours for one of the goals? What the...I'm so confused at the lack of sense in that. I don't get it. Am I doing my math wrongdoing?

I came here after an odd happening. I sent out my very first journey, collected a pie from my kitchen and up popped the "You did it!" box and rewarded me with the rose. Anyone else have that happen? It was quite a surprise. Can't decide if I should still send another two journeys out during this chapter. (I am on chapter 3.)
    Your math is correct, however, you'll also get some of the petals from the adventures and from the temple. It's still tight, but the next chapter is fairly easy so spending more than 1 day on chapter 4 won't be so bad.

The adventure autocompleting is a glitch that many of us have experienced. It's a great time-saver.

Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    really want a the dragon but the onyx petals seem to make this goal impossible. only one drops every 2 hours and sometime the adventure drops it. anyone know any other way i can get without spending any money
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Ditto! I have willingly spent both other times unlimited energy was offered. Not because I felt I 'needed' to, but because I wanted to play a little faster and get ahead. And because the events were fun!

This time, energy is not an issue. The dahlia has a two hour timer and my first drop was a purple petal (For 2 hours and at a 100 gem cost, onyx petals should be a guaranteed drop. The fact that it is not, is why I will not be buying one.) The temple timer is 7 hours 45 minutes at level 3, and the adventure takes 2 hours. I don't need that much energy to collect from those things. (Plus the limit on crystals and crystal wood is 99.....no need to chop frantically for 15 minutes, those items max quickly.)

It feels like the last few months where we were pressured to spend to get ahead. I have said it before and I will repeat.....I will not spend money on this game when I feel forced to do so. I have proven to myself that I can ~~ Let It Go ~~ if need be. I'd like to get the dragon, but I won't be 'buying' it.

The temple has actually dropped 2 rose plants since my post yesterday.....let's see if this one will bring a few dahlias. If not, looks like I'll be getting a few pet boars and a rose garden this time around. Good luck everyone!

Ps. S8, I only spend money on the game when I'm happy with the game. I realize my not spending won't hurt your bottom line, but it will make me feel better.
    I've bought the energy pack before but as you stated, I won't be doing that this time for the same reasons you stated, bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Your math is correct, however, you'll also get some of the petals from the adventures and from the temple. It's still tight, but the next chapter is fairly easy so spending more than 1 day on chapter 4 won't be so bad.

The adventure autocompleting is a glitch that many of us have experienced. It's a great time-saver.
    Yes...I have only collected from the dahlia 3 times so far today but I have a total of 7 onyx petals thanks to the adventure & temple. Also just had a dahlia drop from the temple so don't give up yet folks.

The actual adventure has not auto completed for me yet but the adventure goals in the storybook have. Keeping my fingers crossed though.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You'll also need 15 onyx crystals which you get from the onyx pearl which is a reward in chapter 7. Unfortunately, the pearl has a 4 hr. timer so getting 15 onyx crystals will take more than 1 day.
    How many onyx crystals the pearl drops at once? Looks you were right, this event is for gemmers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    How many onyx crystals the pearl drops at once? Looks you were right, this event is for gemmers.
    My collections from the onyx pearl have dropped only 1 onyx crystal per collection. It's also dropping an empty orb which I assume will be needed for future chapters.

I got one scorched rose and one dahlia in those adventures. I checked inventory and no e there. I see they can be purchased for 100 gems. Too rich for my blood. I am at level 50 and a friend at level 30 got 2 of each in the adventures. Hmmmmm.

Fashion Designer
    Good to know the temple drops plants. Every adventure has given me a tree so far.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Host(ess)
    thanks everyone for letting us all know the steps. FYI I find it very useful to have the tips, but I noticed some were lost as new data was added - such as not collecting last goal of day or the reminder of the cap on the crystallized wood. perhaps this information could remain?

Perhaps for those who are already collecting the information if they could find the time and motivation, the information could also be put on there?
    Agin a whole big bunch of thanks
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-17-17 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Removed third party comments which is against forum rules