View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 146 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Am I missing something or is this physically impossible?

I am about to start day 4. This will require a minimum of 2 hours on adventuring (assuming you have an adventure ready to collect, which I don't, it will be about an hour yet). Then the dahlia: one petal every two hours appears to be what's listed on page one. But the upgrade to complete the day requires 15 petals, taking a minimum of 30 hours. Plus the two adventuring. How many hours are there in the S8 day?

Nightclub Owner
    The Scorched Mountain adventure says Inventory Full? I was meant to start that adventure however when I finished a regular adventure I had out, the goal auto completed. That would be fine but now I can't do the Scorched Mountain adventure at all. Is this happening to anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Scorched Mountain adventure says Inventory Full? I was meant to start that adventure however when I finished a regular adventure I had out, the goal auto completed. That would be fine but now I can't do the Scorched Mountain adventure at all. Is this happening to anyone else?
    The adventure disappeared for me until I had a goal to adventure again.

If yours has auto completed I assume that it won't reappear until you need to go to Scorched Mountain again.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is still visible. I had an adventure out, collected from the workshop (it appears to be block or stone related items that do it) and the goal of two adventures completed again. No loss of gems, though. I got the dahlia, with almost enough time to collect 8 times today. But if it only gives 1 petal, I'm going to be defeated. I can't stay awake all night or avoid going to work just to not miss a collection.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    The adventure disappeared for me until I had a goal to adventure again.

If yours has auto completed I assume that it won't reappear until you need to go to Scorched Mountain again.
    That is such a bummer. I was looking forward to getting the rewards from the adventures. It also bugs me that it says inventory full instead of locked by goal. It's the little things that get to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That is such a bummer. I was looking forward to getting the rewards from the adventures. It also bugs me that it says inventory full instead of locked by goal. It's the little things that get to me.
    You'll have plenty of opportunities to go on the adventure. The only ones that autocomplete are the required ones in the storybook. I've sent out at least 10 adventures that weren't required by goals just to get the scorched petals and crystal trees.

My adventures are autocompleting too. And I'm receiving random gifts that I'm finding in my inventory. Not gonna lie. I'll keep it. I've still sent out a few more though, and as karma would have it, one came back with nothing. It was a little bit funny after I was basking in all of my glory.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    So I waited 2 hours and my one dahlia dropped... A wing. At this rate, it will be quite impossible to get 15 onyx petals without using gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You'll have plenty of opportunities to go on the adventure. The only ones that autocomplete are the required ones in the storybook. I've sent out at least 10 adventures that weren't required by goals just to get the scorched petals and crystal trees.
    I wish. The problem for me is that I'm never able to actually send out the stinking adventure because it's locked. I've got my fingers crossed that the Onyx Temple will be very kind in its drops cuz I really don't wanna pay gems for flowers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000164.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	37425

Fashion Designer
    i had that too.... until i remembered I stocked up on 99 crystalized trees lol

chop some and it should unlock

unless you're maxed on some other drop from the adventure