View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 146 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    I did an adventure and they came back with one of those cute purple trees, no gem loss but I am only at 28 gems so there wasn't 30 to try and take (I bought an apple tree or whatever one costs 100 while they were on it) because my bros won't bring me anything but them little wooden overgrown seats it seems. Which are super cute and I love them but I only need just so many. lol

Sent them out again to see what I get at 9pm!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Funny that some are experiencing it & others aren't. What device are you playing on?

The naga spawn (posted by Moonvillage3) from the ice dragon can happen though since those were related to the original naga goal. I've had it spawn several nagas since the original goal.

The Glimmer golems & blue boars, however, should not be spawning since the hunt concluded Wednesday.
    Play on my iPad. Let's see what S8 says Monday. Maybe they have added to the regular lineup of monsters.

Executive Chef
    The adventure glitch just got more interesting. We have to do 1 adventure in chapter 7, but I had a desert sands adventure out so was waiting for it to finish (9 more hours). While tending to my kingdom, the goal autocompleted even though I hadn't even started the adventure (Journey to the Scorched Mountains). Lol. And no gems were taken this time either. I'm loving this glitch but I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The adventure glitch just got more interesting. We have to do 1 adventure in chapter 7, but I had a desert sands adventure out so was waiting for it to finish (9 more hours). While tending to my kingdom, the goal autocompleted even though I hadn't even started the adventure (Journey to the Scorched Mountains). Lol. And no gems were taken this time either. I'm loving this glitch but I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
    Lol Almost tempted to gem ahead to take advantage of the glitch. Almost

Rhino Keeper
    Onyx petals.....how do we get them....concerned it's from the dahlia that we harvest every 2 hours.....it would be a hudge bottleneck or gem trap.

Host(ess)
    I just want to thank everyone for helping by posting all the hints and future quests. I rarely start a quest until I check here now. Thanks again!

Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but just got the scorched rose bush from the fairie tea party!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    Onyx petals.....how do we get them....concerned it's from the dahlia that we harvest every 2 hours.....it would be a hudge bottleneck or gem trap.
    It is from the Scorched Dahlia, however you can get more of them through adventures, the Onyx Temple, or they are available in the store.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, it seems obvious, the adventure glitch is a hit or miss....All of my Scorched adventures have finished at 2 hrs. I'm holding off upgrading to level 4. Collecting the max on required items. I see that Chapter 4, Goal #2 requires chopping 2 crystallized trees...I have 2 waiting with only 1 chop left. The temple has only dropped glimmerbulbs and a few coins. I hope those kingdoms who had gems taken from them are reimbursed! Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    It is from the Scorched Dahlia, however you can get more of them through adventures, the Onyx Temple, or they are available in the store.
    I've been collecting from Temple and adventure since Thursday and still haven't seen a Scorched dahlia drop.
    Since it takes 15 for chapter 4, 15 for chapter 5, and 20 for chapter 6 and 2 hour collection time the math just doesn't add up.

The complaints will start adding up quickly when the people who started on Thursday reach Chapter 4...

Even the single Scorched dahlia I have seems to only drop a single petal only about 75% of the time and burnt wings instead the other times.

Update: Finally after 4 days, got a Scorched dahlia to drop from temple.(unfortunately after waiting 2 hours for 1st collection just got Scorched wings)
    Last edited by netwiz3; 07-16-17 at 06:09 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>