View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Well said, Moon!! You summed up all of the positives very well.
    Thank you Katt.. and thanking you also for what you always and willingly post.. even if targeted many times. You're a sturdy and precious help in finding potholes along the way.
    I wish one day we do an event with a 'Kat Statue' prize in your honor. Now here I wouldn't complain of the gems I had to add to have it my kingdom.. as your 'postings' makes it possible of saving many.
    There are MANY players like you who gem ahead, but very few who take the time to post the outcomes, so as to evitate judgements and accuses they may face. (big hug & kisses)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    AND.. we do know.. whatever building or object needed in an Event.. does not always continue the same drops after the events. Some stop altogether.. leaving building/object only for storage or decoration use.

Our Pet Onyx even if no or few energy, still has useful drops.. and does leave us the luxury of parking a monster for months without lacking in monster materials.
    lol, thats not new, and i guess every player should know that.....
    for ME the event was fun, I AM HAPPY with my 29 crafted onyx boars ( and still out of storage ), the drops from adventure wasnt so bad ( but now all in storage ), the onyx temple drops bulbs, yes, but also enchanted beams - so what?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This is true.. energy was never promised.
    It was our observation and hope. AND.. we do know.. whatever building or object needed in an Event.. does not always continue the same drops after the events. Some stop altogether.. leaving building/object only for storage or decoration use.

Our Pet Onyx even if no or few energy, still has useful drops.. and does leave us the luxury of parking a monster for months without lacking in monster materials.

Here I also thank developers for correcting the Feral Magic cap of 50.. and bringing it to 99 just like all the other materials.
    Slightly off topic but a follow up... one of the greenhouse items is capped at 50: fairiebulb seeds. Is that a mistake?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Slightly off topic but a follow up... one of the greenhouse items is capped at 50: fairiebulb seeds. Is that a mistake?
    No mistake, it's always been low.

I dont like story book events, if you start on the first day and finish in time you are left hanging around waiting for players who didnt or couldnt start on the first day, the only thing that saved this event just was the fact we could craft multiple boars, dont care what they drop it just gave us something to do, please continue the multiple animals on these events, I couldnt care if they drop nothing or even rare drops but just give us high level players something to do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I don't know why S8 bothers to take a poll.
    SpiritWind, our wonderful moderator, puts the poll together, not S8. And listens to suggestions on what to put in there

And for me, voting is a great way to summarise what I may have said in multiple posts. If we want S8 to listen, at least it is something short and succinct for them to look at.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I dont like story book events, if you start on the first day and finish in time you are left hanging around waiting for players who didnt or couldnt start on the first day, the only thing that saved this event just was the fact we could craft multiple boars, dont care what they drop it just gave us something to do, please continue the multiple animals on these events, I couldnt care if they drop nothing or even rare drops but just give us high level players something to do.
    Hi flowerqueen007,

your post made me think. This & the last few story book quest have been a bit different to the normal. It did require LOTS of collecting from flowers & orbs & things through out day & night.

Some story books have pretty much just been click on 4 market places, a tavern & give 4 heart feasts then on to the next day. Txs to the wonderful Katt and other gem spender speeders we can plan & have the buildings out so it can take minutes.

As a high level player i found they kinda dragged. Not that i'm suggesting i want to do this quest again EVAH lol.

i do REALLY REALLY like the making multiples of animals (rather then 400 teeth wasn't it for that milk dropping bear? i'm not trying to milk anything that has 400 teeth to bite me with)

i've dotted my bores around my forest kinda area variously popping their heads out. i still dream one day they will let me make an army of penguins.

Thank you all for event !!!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to Moon, Katt, SW, NW and everyone who helps to get us where we are. It's friends, the beautiful graphics and th sotoryline tha keep me hooked. My kids keep saying I can't believe you still play that game...

Here are my positives from the event:
    Love the deep colors for this event - the roses are stunning and have a good drop Rate considering we did not have to spend gems (or did we wink, wink)
    The boars are cute, useful and 1x1. Nice surprise to have extra energy during the event. Mine are mostly energy neutral now. Love the fact I can get horns for 1 energy instead of eight to fight one
    The castle is a reasonable size and occasionally drops flowers, works for me
    S8 listened and is learning
    The thank you gift was very cute
    Something gave me 30 energy this morning in my rounds!!!! Hmmm... will need to pay more attention.
    Didn't have to work constantly, though needed to check frequently

Oh, and one positivish- wait a day or two. Tried to go first this time to give back to others, but too stressful. Thanks for always doing that Katt you're amazing!
    Now that I am passed the stress and can reflect, I like what I earned inspite of parting with way more gems than I think is reasonable. If we do need to spend going forward then I need a confirmation button to protect my investment please.
    Off to bed...
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    THEY NERFED THE RED FLOWERS TOO.

Those new roses no longer drop red petals, but white ones. I'm SOOOOO unbelievably pissed --- I continued to do adventures for the express purpose of getting more red bushes and I spent gems to do it, because I figured it was a bargain.

This is ridiculous. I haven't minded paying money and carefully choosing when was optimal to spend it, but conning me into spending gems on stuff I don't want or need is more than crossing a MAJOR line.
    Geez did they have to nerf everything???? At least something of value should have remained, given the difficulty and the necessity of gems to finish.
    No Gems For Runes!