View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! First collection from my temple dropped a scorched rose. If I still get one as scheduled in the rewards, that's brilliant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Chapter 3

Remember to not finish last goal each day if you want to collect additional items(like crystal from the rustic well)
    And a reminder - from this post by netwiz3 which was a few pages back, not to complete your chapter if you want to keep collecting the additional items for the next day. I know that this is how it always works but I forgot and went ahead and completed chapter 2. No chance to stock up on those crystal shards or wood till tomorrow!! Dimwitted me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    And a reminder - from this post by netwiz3 which was a few pages back, not to complete your chapter if you want to keep collecting the additional items for the next day. I know that this is how it always works but I forgot and went ahead and completed chapter 2. No chance to stock up on those crystal shards or wood till tomorrow!! Dimwitted me.
    Better to relearn this on chapter 2 because Crystal Shards are very easy to "catch up" on later. In future chapters you will want to be sure to hold off upgrading and keep collecting petals(from what ever Scorched flowers you have) because these are MUCH slower to recover from unless you purchase extra flowers with Gems or as a part of the bundles.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    You made me feel better, I did the same thing! Ugh....thank you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Hey Fozea, did you get this issue resolved? It looks like you have the Onyx Temple on your board near the elven outpost.
    I had the same problem last night and this morning, but then later it magically was solved! Very frustrating!

how do i upgrade to lvl 2 the onyx temple? it wont say if i tap on it, please HELP

Host(ess)
    Chapter 3 the adventure step bugged for me. I started adventure 1 of 3 and then collected 2 stone blocks. 1 from the tinker camp and 1 from a workshop. It completed the step as if I had done 3 adventures instead of just starting 1. So bugged in my favor and doesn't prevent me completing the storyline, but I don't think is supposed to be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by beluiba0105 View Post
    how do i upgrade to lvl 2 the onyx temple? it wont say if i tap on it, please HELP
    Are you on the step where you are required to upgrade? If so and the option doesn't appear, try force closing the game and checking it again.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SuvaWF View Post
    Chapter 3 the adventure step bugged for me. I started adventure 1 of 3 and then collected 2 stone blocks. 1 from the tinker camp and 1 from a workshop. It completed the step as if I had done 3 adventures instead of just starting 1. So bugged in my favor and doesn't prevent me completing the storyline, but I don't think is supposed to be doing that.
    That's what happened for both Chapter 3 and 4 when going on the Adventures for me... Send one adventure, start collecting unrelated stuff from workshop or Magic Forge and the Adventure goal completes(adventure is still out) and you can go onto the next step.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by princesscupobutter View Post
    are you on the step where you are required to upgrade? If so and the option doesn't appear, try force closing the game and checking it again.
    thanksss!!! <3