View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 108 of 146 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to need to gem speed to finish. I started on day 1 and lost a lot of time waiting for petals, despite buying two packs and sending adventures every two hours. I bought the extra pearl pack and then received two from adventures in the last day, but it left me with 10 crystals to get and 7 hours left to complete the final stage of ch 10. I got 7 crystals from 4 pearls, and am now waiting four hours until I can collect again. That will leave me needing to speed the making of the final emblem within the remaining time.

Even spending to buy the packs relatively early on gave minimal advantage, which is a bit unfair. I am prepared to spend a bit, but the event was designed to require significant investment from most players it seems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I agreed with this. We need a way to help out other players by something more than responding to requests for blades or scrolls. I have so many onyx petals that I stopped collecting a couple of days ago. There are dozens of players who could have benefited from the extra petals. Not to mention all the extra onyx crystals, empty orbs and even a couple to onyx emblems and crystalized nectars that are sitting in storage going to waste. All of these extra items that I have could have help out a number of other players.

I am not posting this to brag about the items that I have just to say that I wish I could help others. Some players have more than they need and others not enough.
    I think you got everything that some of us didn't get, how in the world did you get that lucky! You have to tell us your secret!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Can someone tell me if I have this right?

Upon completing the temple to level 10, the farmhouses will no longer spawn boars which give the scorched fur used to make the onyx boars.

But, each onyx boar we crafted will give 2-3 energy and a scorched fur every 4 hours. Will the scorched fur drop until the event ends for everyone? Or do we know how long?

Thanks for any help. Good luck to all.
    You are correct. I have completed the temple and the pet boars are still dropping energy and furs. No new spawns. And the 'build-a-boar' craft remains. (Huge thanks to whoever coined that phrase, I smile every time I think of it!)

I can only assume that it will remain until the event ends for everyone. That is how it has been done in the past, but we all know assuming is a risky thing. I haven't seen S8 confirm or deny how long it will stay, but I believe that it should be four days from today.

Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You are correct. I have completed the temple and the pet boars are still dropping energy and furs. No new spawns. And the 'build-a-boar' craft remains. (Huge thanks to whoever coined that phrase, I smile every time I think of it!)

I can only assume that it will remain until the event ends for everyone. That is how it has been done in the past, but we all know assuming is a risky thing. I haven't seen S8 confirm or deny how long it will stay, but I believe that it should be four days from today.

Good luck!
    Thank you - that is very helpful. The 2-3 energy from each boar will continue after the event, but the dropping of the scorched fur will stop. Is that correct?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninichow View Post
    It is unfair for people started in the first 1-2 days, as the possibility of dropping items is quite different. Why not give players some extension? Or give a compensation gift? like the dragon? So sad... so disappointed...[cry cry cry]
    I really love this game too. I've been playing CS for almost 4 1/2 years. I believe it will be 5 years old in Sept.
    S8 started doing chapter type events in Dragon Story and then Fantasy Forest long before here in CS. I learned with these it is far better to wait. More often than not, it seems there are glitches that have to be fixed. And thanks to Kattkrazie and other who gem ahead and post, I can plan ahead or choose to skip. In the case of this event, I decided to go ahead and see how far I could get and definitely get some onyx boars, I have 3 so far. I do love purple! Starting just before the auto start, I missed the auto completion of the adventures and got behind a bit there but the gift dahlia came at a better point. Right now I'm still in Chapter 6/Day 6 and will upgrade the temple just before midnight. I'm collecting as much stuff as I can before then. I'm in the same time zone as S8. I'll continue to see how far I can get but I'm already satisfied.
    Looking at the pictures, my temple is already the same look as Level 9. Level 10 is nicer and I don't really care if I get the dragon or not. A big thank you to Shibuya Cloth for all the pictures and info. And while I'm passing out the THANKS, an especially big one to SpiritWind.
    BTW I've spent 7 gems so far, mostly to speed up the temple so I could upgrade without resetting the timer.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-22-17 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Quote updated and all responses to it.

New Resident
    Well..... Here we are again. My being screwed out of a chance for a great prize. I have so many incomplete quest items in my inventory. It would be nice to be able to remove them. It's just a sad reminder of all of the events I was unable to complete due to my having a job and refusing to set my clock to go off every 2 hours to collect items. I want to complete the temple. I want the dragon. This just sucks.

I won't waste my or anyone else's time listing all the reason outlined already in 100s of posts, but I would like to add my voice to the roar of complaints: AWFUL EVENT in almost every way...

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Thank you - that is very helpful. The 2-3 energy from each boar will continue after the event, but the dropping of the scorched fur will stop. Is that correct?
    I really really hope the energy drops continue! And I am certain that the scorched fur drops will stop. And the ability to craft them will cease.
    But the chance at regular boar drops will remain. Which makes them a potential source for tusks and feral magic without having to fight a boar. For me that makes them very valuable!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I'm going to try for another boar.
    I think I can get one more.
    I assume I can. My workshops are busy so I don't know if the craft is still there.

New Resident
    S8 please exstend one more day for the early player. I'm sad and angry.only 2h30mins left. Alought i used gems to speed up Progress but still need 15 onyx pearls. And I have no more gems left and.