View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 105 of 146 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    i'm really hoping once the dragon mission expires you can still upgrade temple otherwise why is there 4 days on the value pack?!
    The timer on the value pack ends when the event ends for all players. Meaning those who started later or allowed the storybook to autostart.

Still, I wish S8 would do something for those players who got stuck no matter how much they played or payed! Deliberately programming low to non-existent drops for onyx petals and placing 2 neighbor requests near the end (again) was dirty enough, but the glitches where the goals refused to unlock or re-locked after the fact caused holdups that players had zero control over. (Thinking of those little vials of nectar!)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I'm going to fall short sadly, gems were spent but still not enough as I didn't get anywhere near enough crystals. I got a second pearl way too late from the adventure to make an impact. The first pack offered was rubbish so I didn't buy it. The event had nothing to do with extra energy and was tied to petals and crystals. If the second pack that had an extra pearl and 10+ crystals was offered earlier well then it would have actually been useful and I would have purchased. Please think through pack contents and make it genuinely helpful- purchasing a premium pack should be a *big* advantage that's the whole reason premium packs exist. S8 often gets pack contents and timing terribly wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    I think from now on I'll wait till autostart makes me start an event. Had I done that, I'd be able to complete I think (not sure, but I think yes), since all the extra drops from things and such would be timed right had I waited.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybrook2 View Post
    Hmmm,,there was another challenge we needed "INK" ,,,nothing added up) I invited my nbrs over for "tattoos " (good laughs)
    This time we're having a PIG ROAST,,,BYOB
    That was it....not sheet music but ink during the music festival event where they realized their mistake and fixed it. Wish that could happen again here.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I think from now on I'll wait till autostart makes me start an event. Had I done that, I'd be able to complete I think (not sure, but I think yes), since all the extra drops from things and such would be timed right had I waited.
    I waited two days to start - so I now have 32 hours to go. I am on chapter 8.

You are right, the increase in drops have timed well for me. The gifted flower plus the additional petals they dropped meant I caught up a bit. Then my adventures started dropping more than wings and trees, I sent out adventures constantly every two hours and managed to get another flower when I still needed petals and then over the past two days I got 3 pearls (or as I call them - fit balls).
    So people who started later had a definite advantage.

I am so sorry that so many people started early, spent money and haven't been able to finish. I wish S8 would have extended the time for those that started in the first two days.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    i'm really hoping once the dragon mission expires you can still upgrade temple otherwise why is there 4 days on the value pack?!
    For those who waited for the storybook to auto start(that's 4 days after those players who started on the 1st day). I didn't realize it at first either until I remembered some players are not done today.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The timer on the value pack ends when the event ends for all players. Meaning those who started later or allowed the storybook to autostart.

Still, I wish S8 would do something for those players who got stuck no matter how much they played or payed! Deliberately programming low to non-existent drops for onyx petals and placing 2 neighbor requests near the end (again) was dirty enough, but the glitches where the goals refused to unlock or re-locked after the fact caused holdups that players had zero control over. (Thinking of those little vials of nectar!)
    Is it just me or do those vials of nectar look like vials of another bodily fluid (:-)>

I quit, guys. Stuck at chapter 9... I don't have enough time to complete it, as each one needs FOUR hours...

we really need an extension... I only got TWO pearls, apparently not enough... tired and disappointed... I need go to sleep. this time it is not a casual game as before... exhausted...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninichow View Post
    we really need an extension... I only got TWO pearls, apparently not enough... tired and disappointed... I need go to sleep. this time it is not a casual game as before... exhausted...
    So, two weren't enough either... I only got one. It certainly wasn't enough.