View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    13hrs left. My temple is currently a lvl 6 and I have 12/15 of the onyx crystals I need. I can squeeze in 3 more collections on the pearl to probably get to lvl 7. I have been on several adventures, I've received a few scorched roses and Delilahs, mostly trees and wings. I don't have multiple pearls and the one I do have drops about 1-2 (usually 1) onyx crystal per collection. I'm not upset, because I've come to expect not finishing without spending money. I refuse to spend any, so here I am with my unfinished temple, no dragon or boar. Congrats to those who did finish! Congrats to those with great luck!
    Last edited by wamboltia; 07-22-17 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling error

Not that I would finish anyway but just collected 2nd pearl, went to craft crystallized nectar and the game glitched and re locked the nectar. Says I am on that goal but I cannot do it. Sent in a support ticket but....frustrating. Who knows when they might answer, I was hoping to at least finish this section.....I keep playing in hopes they would give us more time.

Am I the only one to consider to quit this game for the more and more unfinished events?

It is no fun to play for the unattainable goal.

It is stressful. I consider it is the last straw.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sxqlili View Post
    请您再给我们一些时间可以吗?
    Translation: would you please give us some time?

I agree, but have an additional point:
    Would you please also give us some additional onyx pearls?

For this event, it would have been necessary to give us the dahlia and the onyx pearls at the beginning, not near the end.
    The additioal dahlia we received was - too late, too little.

Farm Supplier
    Did appreciate the gifted dahlia, though as others have stated it came too late. I've spent most of the last few days traveling long hours between hospitals, doctors, lab work , waiting & nothing but bad news. Spent some of that time on hospital wifi playing. Helped take my mind off my dying husband.

Likely won't finish the event & it's unfortunate, as any small thrill right now would be a welcome breeze. But hey, it's just a game, still fun & something sweet to keep my mind busy. It's real life I'm hoping & praying for. my congrats to those who finish/ed & worked deliriously to do so. The rest of us will go hug someone we love, exhale & move on. We can do that, you know. ��

Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    ?

For this event, it would have been necessary to give us the dahlia and the onyx pearls at the beginning, not near the end.
    The additioal dahlia we received was - too late, too little.
    Well said: too late, too little
    I have 23 7-day Alicons and 9 1-day Alicons, so what?

This is absolutely no fun

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Did appreciate the gifted dahlia, though as others have stated it came too late. I've spent most of the last few days traveling long hours between hospitals, doctors, lab work , waiting & nothing but bad news. Spent some of that time on hospital wifi playing. Helped take my mind off my dying husband.

Likely won't finish the event & it's unfortunate, as any small thrill right now would be a welcome breeze. But hey, it's just a game, still fun & something sweet to keep my mind busy. It's real life I'm hoping & praying for. my congrats to those who finish/ed & worked deliriously to do so. The rest of us will go hug someone we love, exhale & move on. We can do that, you know. ��
    So sorry for your husband's health issue. Miracles do happen! Keep the faith.

The rest of your post is so true. We sometimes get caught up in silly nonsense and forget that there are real people behind each kingdom and some are suffering in real life.

Prayers for you and your husband.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Twelve and half hours left and all I can think is: "only about 13 more hours until we (hopefully) get to rate this seriously flawed event!"
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Ok Castle Story coders if your goal is to lose revenue you succeeded! I quit! I'm done. I enjoy a challenge but I also enjoy being able to win if you play. The only way to complete this goal is to spend lots of money! I used almost 90 gems trying to get a chance of completing but no I'm still only at level 7. I'm truly sad but my time here is done. Everyone staying please continue to enjoy but I don't like beating my head against a brick wall & throwing money away on something I can't hold in my hand.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 1 free dahlia with everyone else when I was already 2 days behind just because I could not collect enough onyx petals for the upgrade. Yesterday and today I got 2 additional pearls through the adventure, so now I have 3. However, it is too late, with only 12 hours left, there is no way I could get 40 onyx crystals required for the last two upgrades. And I am not spending any gems. Congratulations, Storm8, the more unaccomplishable your goals become, the less I am willing to spend my money on this game! Unless we get 1 or 2 day extension for this goal, there is no way to finish it...