View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 146 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

I've been locked out of the quests somehow and don't know how. I've forced closed several times but no help.. HELP please😬. No sleep due to dahlia drops, which are dropping wings and not what I need. Oh no!! Anyway, my adventure to scorched mountain says inventory full and is locked.

Rhino Keeper
    You probably have 99 trees in your inventory. Chop one and the quest should reopen.

Farm Supplier
    I'm one chapter behind.
    Normally I can finish all events but this is the first time I won't.
    To hard to do!
    Just get one onyx petal each two hours. I sent them on journey every two hours. Just get a wing and a tree.
    This is for me the hardest event ever.

Rhino Keeper
    On chapter 3 supposed to visit 40 community members and when I do it doesn't recognize I do when I go back and check to see how many more I have to do.!! I think there's a problem with the app and I can't play till it's fixed who do I complain to.?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Hi all, I don't know if any of you have had this issue! In my inventory I show 7 onyx petals but only showing 6 in chapter 4? Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    im still at beginning and my scorched rose is giving me petals that are not being counted in chapter or my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    On chapter 3 supposed to visit 40 community members and when I do it doesn't recognize I do when I go back and check to see how many more I have to do.!! I think there's a problem with the app and I can't play till it's fixed who do I complain to.?
    Hi,
    Think you might be visiting neighbours not community members??

Farm Supplier
    I aint getting anything i need i seem to get get scorched petal. Really need another dahlias. Really want a dragon in my castle but this event seems impossible

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyFeather View Post
    The adventure autocomplete problem has been resolved, but S8 hasn't reimbursed the 30 gems they deducted from some of us players. Not yet too happy about that!
    Right! Same here, lost 30 gems too. And I was really ready to take the journeys :-(.
    SpiritWind00 is there a change to get back the gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    There should be a warning at the start of these events. - YOU CANNOT COMPLETE WITHOUT GEMS- then we could at least decide if we want to play.
    I also agree about this. I don't mind that events need gems to complete, but why not tell us at the beginning? Then we won't waste our time. I'm hopelessly behind already, but will carry on in a casual way to see if anything else interesting drops. The plants and trees are very pretty, so I might keep them out as deco later - I've got a LOT of those purple trees in storage. I made the boar and guess I can live without the dragon.

Executive Chef
    Just made my 3rd purple boar, I'm a day behind there is no way I can finish this I'm just not getting the onyx petals
    Wish they would tell us what the dragon going to drop to see if it worth buying some gems to finish.. Other wise I will not finish .. Most of the prizes these days are not worth Geming to get