View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fazerJan View Post
    Hello,
    I consider myself lucky on this event.
    Spent no gems sofar but got 3 -YES -3- Dhalia's so i am on shedule to start chapter 7 tomorrow.
    Got almost everything prepared for the next chapters up to nr. 10.
    However i wonder:
    Can anyone update on where the PEARL will drop?
    I will get one from chapter 7 adventure but with just one i think i cannot finish in time.
    i read some got one (extra) from adventure???
    Does the temple drop them?
    Is there a chance the onyx crystal will drop from more places?
    Any research on this will be very welcome....

Best of luck to all players....

FazerJan
    The Netherlands
    To update my response to you, I see, going back, that someone did get an Onyx Crystal as a drop from the adventure. Very lucky! Never happens for me.

Nightclub Owner
    I can confirm the onyx pearl as a drop from the adventure. I'm totally shocked as the adventures have been useless for me up til now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can confirm the onyx pearl as a drop from the adventure. I'm totally shocked as the adventures have been useless for me up til now.
    How lucky for you! I hope it guarantees that you can get the Onyx Dragon. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I have read this in past posts and was hoping this issue was fixed! I sent out over 20 requests for blades this morning, I show neighbors responding but they are not showing up in the counter? Also showing up very slowly! I have great neighbors that normally by now would have given me enough to complete this task! Please fix this S8! I am starting to get suspicious about these requests, it feels like S8 is holding these up on purpose!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Just made my 3rd purple boar, I'm a day behind there is no way I can finish this I'm just not getting the onyx petals
    Wish they would tell us what the dragon going to drop to see if it worth buying some gems to finish.. Other wise I will not finish .. Most of the prizes these days are not worth Geming to get
    The Onyx Dragon has been dropping dragon scales and 75 coins. I've only collected twice, so I'll let you know if he drops other items as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The Onyx Dragon has been dropping dragon scales and 75 coins. I've only collected twice, so I'll let you know if he drops other items as well.
    Thank you kat. That you are so kind to inform the forum.
    And that you gave me a relief I will Not finish this event at least not with this drop rate., but anyways I'm max out on dragon scales, long time ago!
    Congrats for the dragon.
    Kisses
    Anna

Rhino Keeper
    So normal dragon drops then. I have 3 dragons (actually 2 and a dragon disguised as a dark steed ) so I probably don't need this one.

At the moment I have 6 full days left and waiting for chapter 4 goal 4 to complete (tend dahlia's 8x). This will take me at least 2 days (work) and then I will need the additional onyx petals for upgrading the purple slab, pardon, Onyx Temple. So I will have only 4 days left for the rest of the event. Looks like may be I'll manage to get the temple to level 6 before the event ends. The temple has dropped only glimmer bulbs thus far and the adventures never gave anything interesting (2 scorched petals and the trees).

I definitely am concentrating on getting an extra boar since those drops are more interesting than the drops from the dragon. This also means I'm not going to send my knights on extra adventures and I will not be spending any gems (let alone buy them).

I like the flowers though, I do hope the scrorched rose will keep dropping red petals after the event. At least I have that

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Your very right. That's a pretty good silver lining

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    I'm one chapter behind.
    Normally I can finish all events but this is the first time I won't.
    To hard to do!
    Just get one onyx petal each two hours. I sent them on journey every two hours. Just get a wing and a tree.
    This is for me the hardest event ever.
    That's exactly what I'm getting and I am not going to wake up in the middle of the night. Especially when I know I can't get enough of the onyx petals even if I did. I'm glad some people are getting them from quests, but I've done nonstop quests and not a single one. So disappointing!!!

At least I now have 3 purple board which are fun and going to craft a couple more. ��
    Last edited by sophiensissi; 07-18-17 at 01:53 PM.