View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 146 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi, just been advised that the adventures won't glitch and autocomplete anymore...

Executive Chef
    I have to join the growing chorus that the requirements for the onyx petals on this one are not possible without spending gyms. 15 onyx petals in a day requires 30 hours and that if it's a guaranteed drop per collection and it has not been for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have to join the growing chorus that the requirements for the onyx petals on this one are not possible without spending gyms. 15 onyx petals in a day requires 30 hours and that if it's a guaranteed drop per collection and it has not been for me.
    From what I understand the onyx crystals are even worse :/

I'm just boar hunting and sending out adventures at this point.

I'm stuck on chapter 3, goal 5:
    upgrade the temple to level 3.
    There's no Upgrade Button!
    I force closed a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, stored the Temple, turned it around. But there's still no Upgrade Button. I even can't skip this step with gems.
    What else can I try?
    Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Did this happen multiple times or just once?
    I just tapped my fire dragon and out popped a Naga, I recieved tokens from this one! I think someone needs to shut the monster hunt off!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    hi, just been advised that the adventures won't glitch and autocomplete anymore...
    What about the required drops from the onyx pearl? Will that be fixed as it's literally impossible to complete in the time given.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I just tapped my fire dragon and out popped a Naga, I recieved tokens from this one! I think someone needs to shut the monster hunt off!
    The Naga is a normal spawn from the fire and ice dragons. I've been getting them (rarely and minus the tokens) ever since the event where we got those dragons. However, I'm pretty sure the token drops will be removed soon. ;-)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I wonder if Storm8 does the math before they make these tasks. You have a 75% chance of drop every 2hrs and you need 15 in a single day. That's just insane! I've collected every 2hrs for over 24hrs and I'm only at 9!! That's including doing 10 adventures in that time as well. The impossible tasks and quests make Castle Story frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    To be honest, most of us didn't mind having that glitch!

[Text removed about discussing the in game filter - sorry, it's not allowed. If you want to check on a word that stops you posting in game, you need to contact Support (or tell me and I'll pass it on)... SW]

Oops! sorry SW!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-17-17 at 08:05 PM. Reason: removed in game filter text
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Did this happen multiple times or just once?
    Happend twice, so after that I made sure I didn't bash the dead tree (I was cleaning up). I just finished off a dead tree (4 cuts) and I didn't get a blue boar anymore, so it may be over now.

I'm on Chapter 3 and already running behind. The requirements for the upgrades look daunting. I'm going to focus on the Onyx boars I think.