View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 82 of 146 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Farm Supplier
    If it hadn't been for the "gifted" scorched dahlia & the extra one that dropped from adventure, I'd be so far behind. I've been adventuring to the scorched mountains non-stop, and am on Chapter 7. I'm looking forward to more Onyx Pearls. I'm going to keep plugging away...it's been a long time since I didn't finish an event. I haven't spent any $ this go around, and don't plan on it (as I don't have any ATM). I'll be irked if I don't get that cute lil dragon ��

I love the colors of the crystallized tree, temple, etc. I think they'll go nicely close to Griselda's castle. Looking forward to rearranging my kingdom again ��
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I guess the odds are 2/600.
    My pearl drops increased.
    Mine too today, it drops 2 crystals each collection. I am catching up again. If all goes well I should be able to finish at the last minute, but should not miss one collection.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'm giving up on this event. I started on the first day and only have 2 days left. I got the free dahlia yesterday but still haven't gotten my temple to level 6. Too many collections from my first dahlia didn't yield onyx petals. There is no way I can catch up without using 100's of gems.

Hey I am missing out. I have been doing non-stop adventuring but have never received any crystals, mostly scorcched wings and trees. I did receive a dahlia at the time of the S8's gift which was after I had all I needed in Chapter 7. As for the increased drop from the pearls, this must be a myth. I get 1 cystal and i Empty Orb. I was so hopeful of catching up only to have my hopes dashed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slinksy View Post
    I've been fairly lucky with this event?up until needing to make the beams and blocks?I'm out of jewels and get one per big outcropping if I'm lucky. Was so hopeful about finishing this one ��
    have you tried collecting from the Royal Animals if you have any? these usually drop jewels.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I moved my boars to be nearer to my pearl onyxes since they have the same collection time. The finished picture is NOT a pretty one. Thinking maybe if I reverse the positioning it will look like purple boar food instead of the opposite?

Attachment 37480
    LOL. Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Mine too today, it drops 2 crystals each collection. I am catching up again. If all goes well I should be able to finish at the last minute, but should not miss one collection.
    Are you still going on adventures? I think I went on 2 more after I got my well drop
    And I got another onyx pearl. This would give you a little edge on those last collections.

I just know that you really really want that well. Lol.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    have you tried collecting from the Royal Animals if you have any? these usually drop jewels.
    Unfortunately I don't have any. TBH I didn't even know about them ;

Fashion Designer
    I've been fairly lucky with this event?up until needing to make the beams and blocks?I'm out of jewels and get one per big outcropping if I'm lucky. Was so hopeful about finishing this one ��
    Have a look at this thread in the hub for other things that drop jewels. It might help.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025272

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately I don't have any. TBH I didn't even know about them ;
    doesnt chopping rocks give jewels? I can't remember.
    Never mind. Just reread your original post.