View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 135 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Fashion Designer
    I forgot to mention in my earlier post....I couldn't finish on time even though I had two extra pearls that dropped from adventures, totaling three. I also had four extra dahlias from adventures and the temple so onyx petals weren't a problem, in fact I was maxed. I didn't get enough crystals in time, due to the four hour timer, and then an additional four hours to craft the emblem which adds insult to injury. I'd say this is the second worst event in CS history, losing only to the tea party.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm not ur nbr, actually I just added u to see if we were, but do consider u an old friend as u're a long time player and have posted very often in the forum for years.

I'm almost sure there will be no extra time added, in the past this has never happened, but publicly would like u to know our forum would loose a valuable poster if u decide to go. Ur posts have always been wise and helpful to everyone.

Yes.. this event has been badly timed for the games' possibilities. I hate to think this has been done purposly.. and just hope it was all a big mistake of bad calculations.

Let's all just paint it with blue and throw it in the deep blue sea so it disappers.. instead of using it as an important reason to go. Your presence and thoughts would be so missed.
    Thank you very much, I did accept your request this morning just in case you needed something sent to you.

I finished last night by using 57 gems. In total, I think I spent around 65-70 gems for this event. I find this unacceptable. I can't take the stress or frustration anymore. I'm done with this game.

Again, my thanks and best wishes to all my loyal neighbors and friends. The queendom of Amerlot will miss you all.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I would spend the 65-70 gems if that would make it possible to finish this event, but no matter how much I played I only reached chapter 7, I started on day 1 though which is a big disadvantage as the free dahlia came to late, I think I could have finished this if I started later with maybe some gems spend but I wouldn't spend gems if I do not think I can finish it. Overall it would have been a nice event if the timings were better. Well at least I crafted 6 onyx boars so that is really nice. To be honest I think better than the main prize(the dragon) as the responses of the drops weren't that great. With the 6 onyx boars, I can at least get a approx. of 6 energy per 4 hours, which is approx. 24 in a day which is worth about 3 alicorns.
    P.s. I know I can collect 6x in a day which would give 36 energy but I do need to sleep, so only counted 4x6

Yeap. The Onyx Bears were the actual prize here. I wish I would have noticed in time. I wouldn't have wasted all my time and energy on making the beams and blocks and nectars to just have them in storage now.
    Maybe S8 can gift us extra boars. They are actually handy.

Sorry to all of those who didn't get to finish this event and played even middle of night, waking up with alarms, making sure I can collect... I can see that was just not me. #notcools8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I would spend the 65-70 gems if that would make it possible to finish this event, but no matter how much I played I only reached chapter 7, I started on day 1 though which is a big disadvantage as the free dahlia came to late, I think I could have finished this if I started later with maybe some gems spend but I wouldn't spend gems if I do not think I can finish it. Overall it would have been a nice event if the timings were better. Well at least I crafted 6 onyx boars so that is really nice. To be honest I think better than the main prize(the dragon) as the responses of the drops weren't that great. With the 6 onyx boars, I can at least get a approx. of 6 energy per 4 hours, which is approx. 24 in a day which is worth about 3 alicorns.
    P.s. I know I can collect 6x in a day which would give 36 energy but I do need to sleep, so only counted 4x6
    I agree with everything said I just have this feeling they are going to take away the energy drop after event finishes for everyone even though they produce such little energy it helps

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I agree with everything said I just have this feeling they are going to take away the energy drop after event finishes for everyone even though they produce such little energy it helps
    Oh... that would be such a low blow to the 93% of the people that didn't enjoy or agree with this event... so many people are quitting, it will just make more people leave. Hope they don't. Stick around please. Maybe the next will be a breeze to make up for this fiasco.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    First collection from my lvl 10 temple: 1 (one) glimmerbulb. No more, no less. Not even a lousy 15 coins. I almost laughed.
    What's even stranger. My collection from my lvl 8 temple was exactly the same. Last night with 52 minutes to go the adventure finally dropped another onyx Pearl. Too little too late. I realized early yesterday there was no way to get enough crystals so I didn't bother to send out requests for scrolls although keeping track of responses would have been a good way to find out which neighbors are still active. I crafted boar #6 instead. Interestingly they are still dropping pelts, as well as energy, and the build a boar is still available in the forge.

Executive Chef
    Dear all, how much longer are we left to craft the boars? ★ I love the board n hope to craft them before they poof, ty (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, my drops from Temple have 1glimmerbulb, no coins. The first drop from Dragon was 1 longsword & 15 coins. Since then, I guess I've been put on the naughty list...I've been receiving coal. I'm putting the Temple & Dragon in storage. I get better drops from Queen Mantiwort & Baby Mantiwort. There are times, Sir Pigglesworth & Sir Hamlet occasionally drop 30 energy.
    Last edited by AnisWa; 07-26-17 at 10:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Yes, my drops from Temple have 1glimmerbulb, no coins. The first drop from Dragon was 1 longsword & 15 coins. Since then, I guess I've been put on the naughty list...I've been receiving coal. I'm putting the Temple & Dragon in storage. I get better drops from Queen Mantiwort & Baby Mantiwort.
    No, no, no, no, no. Coal is lucky. S8 just think it's the 1st January & are first footing.

They've mucked up the timing on the rest of this quest i wudnt be surprised.

My temple is in storage, the dragon might stay out possibly not but for a slightly different reason. The infamous lucky lynx quest broke my heart reading the upset & frustration of forum posters & my friends on my wall. i really wanted that black cat as i have my own mini lynx curled up at my feet atm. i keep getting him out of storage but within 5 minutes i put him away as it just reminds me of people who the lynx quest was the last straw for & quit, or else all the rest who were so frustrated by that quest.

This dragon being smaller i might forget about, but with so many people upset it's not exactly a feeling of pride to have finished. Bad taste in the mouth.

By him & storage i did mean my Castle Story lynx not the real one. Thou cats & boxes he & his brother probably wudnt mind
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 07-26-17 at 10:41 AM. Reason: clarification of not indulging in pet cruelty