View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

New Resident
    can someone add me please. I'm waiting neibours respons my request urgently.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    I'm confused about what you need 8 more of, I'm on chapter 7 as well with two days left but I can't see where we need crystal orbs until chapter 10. Now you've got me worried.
    I think that they are talking about the onyx crystals that come from the pearls (as 15 are needed for lvl 7 and 8),not the orbs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cafe2190 View Post
    I have sent you an invitation. I'll let you know if your request turns up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I think that they are talking about the onyx crystals that come from the pearls (as 15 are needed for lvl 7 and 8),not the orbs.
    Yikes! Thanks! I thought those were the ones from the wells. Eek!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Yikes! Thanks! I thought those were the ones from the wells. Eek!
    Yes, the similar names are confusing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cafe2190 View Post
    scroll sent. You may have to close your game and then reopen to get it to count.

Add me, active gamers )
    Id nadinana

Very hard event!!!

Wow! I can't believe how this event has unfolded. It seems that there are either extremely lucky players or extremely unlucky players, and then of course, the gemmers (and to you gemmers who post tips here, thank you so much!)

I was fortunate enough to find myself in the extremely lucky category... I ended up with 5 daliahs, including the S8 gift, 2 rose bushes, and 4 pearls... all from temple/adventure drops, no gems spent! I feel like this level of amazing drops should have been standard for all players.

My heart goes out to all of you that have been frustrated and struggling with only one or two of the above items. This event really seems impossible to finish without at least 4 or so. It's times like this that I wish you could gift inventory items to your friends in need!

Anyways, thanks to the info on the forum here, I've been able to prepare all the necessary items to complete the event, but I'm going to leave it open as long as possible to get a few more boars (currently have 3).

To all my fellow players, I wish you good luck! I hope everyone's drops become very generous and that you're able to finish!

Rhino Keeper
    Shortly my last day of this event will start and I'm still 3 onyx crystals short of upgrading to level 8! I was stuck for 3 days waiting for the petals hoping in vain for a second dahlia to drop. Now I have seven (7) dahlias but can't get a second pearl. Early on I thought about coughing up the 100 gems for a second dahlia, so glad the wisdom of the forum convinced me not to.

In Dragon Story I used to complete every tale, every World event, every tournament, and I have even won a number of leaderboards, spending gold here and there to make it happen. Recently they changed the odds and I've now learned to let the events go. In Castle story I have always completed events with souveniers. Well I won't be completing this one, so I guess I'm learning not to complete events here either. Can I have the gems I spent on this one back please?

Farm Supplier
    Why are my adventures only dropping trees need a pearl asap. Have already spent gems but dont have enough for pearl. Does not seem fair that some ppl get good drops while others get trees only.