View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 103 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    And if you want us to pay to play, then just say so. You might be surprised at how many players would do so willingly and without complaint. But this way?? In my experience, most people resent being tricked or pressured. Which is why I personally passed on every value pack offer, gem sale, and all gem only 'extras' that were offered this time.
    I must say, I used to be a PC-gamer. So, I'm used to buying games for 30-60 euro's play them a couple of months or even years lots of hours a day, and then move on to a new game. I don't call myself gamer anymore, I only play casual games on the iPad.

I'm also not used to micro-transacrions, but I know, what S8 offers, isn't 'micro' to me.

I'd be willing to pay a yearly fee of ? 10-20, or monthly fee of ? 2-3 to have a decent chance to play and finish events, with a reasonable amount of time spent - not based totally on luck.

Lot of other games offer visuals, decals and/or decoration for money, and they can get by too.

But I'm not willing to pay for making it to the finish of an event.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Hi. This event did not change trades

I am guessing this is what has occurred for you - which is part of normal game play.

(From the building guide in the hub, for the Royal Exchange)

Rare Fruit Trade - 2 hours - 40 strawberry, 25 glimmerbulb, 3 sugar. After you do 5 of these trades, it upgrades to the Magic Fruit Trade.
    Magic Fruit Trade - 4 hours - 60 strawberry, 40 glimmerbulb, 6 magic fruit | receive 15 energy
    I can see how my earlier post #885 may not have been clear. I was referring to the original fruit trade being the easy trade. The event did cause the change in trades. I am a level 50 player. I purposely never planted glimmerbulbs, and did not expand to the magic garden so that I could keep using the original fruit trade which was 25 strawberries and 5 sugars. The event evolved the fruit trade to the rare fruit trade as soon as I received several glimmerbulbs from the temple. The rare fruit trade consists of 40 strawberries, 25 glimmerbulbs and 3 sugars. Again, I am upset that I lost an easy trade without any warning in an event that I cannot finish.

Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Translation: would you please give us some time?

I agree, but have an additional point:
    Would you please also give us some additional onyx pearls?

For this event, it would have been necessary to give us the dahlia and the onyx pearls at the beginning, not near the end.
    The additioal dahlia we received was - too late, too little.
    I agree. S8, please extend time on this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dkswong View Post
    Am I the only one to consider to quit this game for the more and more unfinished events?

It is no fun to play for the unattainable goal.

It is stressful. I consider it is the last straw.

Agreed. I've thought of quitting too.

Rhino Keeper
    To add insult to injury, I just collected from the level 10 onyx temple. $15 coins and would have been some glimmerdust (I'm full). What a waste. Another useless item. It doesn't even give good coin reward ( at least the tea party and some other events give $1000 or $2000 etc).

Please give us more time, thank you

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    To add insult to injury, I just collected from the level 10 onyx temple. $15 coins and would have been some glimmerdust (I'm full). What a waste. Another useless item. It doesn't even give good coin reward ( at least the tea party and some other events give $1000 or $2000 etc).
    Is that serious or did you leave a zero off that 15?
    S8 is running this game into the ground. I have lost so many neighbors. I stopped buying gem packages ever since that rethched Halloween orphanage fiasco but am now seriously considering quitting. Someone a few pages back mentioned a pay to play option rather than treating their customers like this....I would rather pay upfront also than to be repeatedly stressed out and tricked. Games are supposed to be fun.

Rhino Keeper
    More time? LOL That's like squeezing blood out a stone. Scorched dahlia should of been a guarantee drop and we would not of been in this mess.

Fashion Designer
    i'm really hoping once the dragon mission expires you can still upgrade temple otherwise why is there 4 days on the value pack?!

Rhino Keeper
    I know how you feel. I used gems hurrying up that dahlia when we had one...trying to get the numbers. Dumb me for not checking to see that it was impossible for me (others have finished, but I won't) ....that's why it would be nice if S8 would rate these quests. Hard, ones where it's going to impossible to finish without purchasing a lot of things (I'll skip these). ... medium, if you hit things right, you can finish without gems or minimal purchasing ... or easy if you don't have the means to purchase things, you have a fighting chance to get the prize.

I was dumb for not counting up things once it was posted here... for now on I will... if it seems ridiculous with the amount (think I'm using how many levels the item we're upgrading goes up) then I'm not doing it.

Done with the venting, just wish we had a fighting chance to getting through these things....it's supposed be fun, not frustrating. Maybe give people say two dragons if they want to pay $$$$ to get the end. Think I'll save my money and if it's something I want wait til they offer it at the end...probably be cheaper