View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Saw the notice of a scorched dahlia gift from s8 on the first page. Well ,whoop-de -doo. With 2 days lost and 30 onyx crystals needed still this event was a waste of time. S8 should refresh their math. 13 hours till end

Rhino Keeper
    I did get my dragon but after spending a fair amount of gems. At the end I paid 45 gems to get the last thing I needed to upgrade to ten. If I had not done that I would have run out of time. This event was awful. At least now I know to come in here and get the knowledge that is shared in here. I quit playing about the beginning of 2016 and did not start up again until a few months ago. I missed out on a lot of interesting things that I see on my neighbors kingdoms but I would what they paid to get some of the things they have. I do not know if I will play much longer if all the events are mismanaged like this one. I did like the monster hunt and I am hoping that I will get my mermaid castle to level 10 one of these days but I wonder if it will be worth all the time and effort spent. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Not only do I echo all that has been said before, but these game crashes are more than discouraging. I've refreshed the memory, emptied the cache from my browser, restarted the iPad, uninstalled other apps just in case and I lose so much time that this is rediculous. I used gems to try to catch up and I am still rediculous lay short on crystals, good thing I do quests and can try back every two hours and it still is not enough.

If this was business and commerce - it would have gone down awhile ago. Getting frustrated that if the concept wasn't fun and hopefully things would get better not to mention the money I spent already. Not sure what to do or trust anymore.

This used to be a release from daily life, now it is more consuming than work. Congratulations to those who persevered and my empathic condolences in the same boat as me.

New Resident
    I want to say thank you very much to those who send invitations and responses, and good advices...thank you! I finished and got that infamous purple dragon. I feel ambivalent after all the time and effort, I got the big beautiful prize, but it was a terrible and so not fun event, and I feel bad for all those who struggle like me and didn't finished. I was low level, the numbers were really unfair... S8: can't you see that no matter how many Alis you have (i don't have Alis), 4 hours of wait and random drop is the same for all players, no matter how much energy o big buildings you have... The numbers were ridiculous, next time I may not be that lucky at the end, so I won't participate in this stressing, time and money wasting app. It's not even smart from s8 mistreat the people who give them money to exist, they should know better... I truly don't understand if it was a terrible mistake, a joke, or that's just the way they intend to do business... Well good luck... And farewell to the kind and wonderful people in the forum.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-07-22-12-35-12~2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	37494

Name:	Screenshot_2017-07-22-14-24-37~2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	37495

New Resident
    请您再给我们一些时间可以吗?

We need to have the option of helping our neighbors out if we have extra resources or time. We should have a donation tab or something. Through pure luck, lack of sleep and some gem spending...I will be able to finish. I would also have enough time to create another Orb. I bet one of my neighbors would have loved to have that! I also made an extra Emblem in my middle of the night stupor. Please, please...someone consider this option.

I do appreciate the free dahlia and I've just got another orb thing from an adventure. Sadly it's just too near the end to be any use. At least I'm so far off achieving this that there's no point throwing away a lot of gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyhana View Post
    I want to say thank you very much to those who send invitations and responses, and good advices...thank you! I finished and got that infamous purple dragon. I feel ambivalent after all the time and effort, I got the big beautiful prize, but it was a terrible and so not fun event, and I feel bad for all those who struggle like me and didn't finished. I was low level, the numbers were really unfair... S8: can't you see that no matter how many Alis you have (i don't have Alis), 4 hours of wait and random drop is the same for all players, no matter how much energy o big buildings you have... The numbers were ridiculous, next time I may not be that lucky at the end, so I won't participate in this stressing, time and money wasting app. It's not even smart from s8 mistreat the people who give them money to exist, they should know better... I truly don't understand if it was a terrible mistake, a joke, or that's just the way they intend to do business... Well good luck... And farewell to the kind and wonderful people in the forum.

Name:	Screenshot_2017-07-22-12-35-12~2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	37494

Name:	Screenshot_2017-07-22-14-24-37~2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	37495
    when I was doing the community visiting stage, I noticed a lot of kingdoms with unfinished buildings, a lot didn't have 1 purple boar and not even a onyx temple. It was a sad sight to see.
    I'm sorry to hear of your decision.
    One of my longest dependable neighbor recently quit. So sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes Gemma was saved

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Yes Gemma was saved
    Great! Thanks for the update