View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

The Crystal Realm
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

[==Update requires app update to Version 1.7+ on iOS/Android, Level 15+, and will be available to start beginning 7/13 12 PM DST. Once started, you will have 10 days to complete the event. The event will automatically start on 7/16 12 PM DST.==]

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.

Tips about the Event
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

5. ??? There are be 2 sets of requirements for this event - Low level is 15-30 and High level is 31-50

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Given we are nearing the end of the event, the poll has been added. I've incorporate the questions that have been posted in the thread. I've used all 13 spaces available...

If you haven't finished, don't vote yet. I'll keep it open till the end of the week to give everyone a chance to vote.

Please remember that all flaming and posts that derail the thread will be/have been removed. I appreciate that there may be a lot of negative posts coming and that's fine, just keep to the rules please... this thread is being monitored and our feedback about this event will be taken on board for future events.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-24-17 at 02:42 AM.