View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 70 of 146 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    With only 2 days left the free scorched dahlia not going to be much help now. Its the time that has been lost also. Should be giving a 2 day extension.
    I'm with you. I have spent good money on the pack with the dahlias and used all my spare gems trying to keep up. NEED AN EXTENSION.

Executive Chef
    It should have not been timed ... With the lack of drops ..

Fashion Designer
    Thank you S8 for the dahlia and also for increasing the drops on the onyx pearl. I received multiple drops of crystals from them and before I was only getting one. Good luck to everyone and enjoy.
    Name: Tybug

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the gift and listening S8!
    I feel my luck has drastically changed today! I got three pearls from adventures! And I've also noticed that the onyx crystals have been dropping in two's a few times today! It's honestly what's needed at this point, more drops per collection 
    I'm where I'm supposed to be( day wise) in this event, but only because I've spent alot of gems... If I didn't I would probably be on day 4. And also for those who forged ahead and let us all know what was coming up!! Thanks so much for all that info!!! Greatly appreciated EVERY SINGLE EVENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Lol, ya thanks. Too little too late. 😂
    My thoughts exactly. Thanks, but I still won't make it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All posts in violation of the forum rules have been removed by S8 and me. Harassing, Flaming, Trolling, Spamming and calling other players out for their personal playing styles in NOT allowed. If you have a problem with another player you only have 2 avenues which are to lodge a forum dispute or contact a moderator. You must not react in thread as it derails the thread and then you are the one violating the rules. Please send a PM with the post number instead.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Policies

Do not reply to this post. If you want to discuss anything, please send a PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, thank you S8 for the dahlia. However, I'm not in need of the petals. Maybe, this quest could have been the 21 day quest, instead of 10.

The free scorched dahlia will help a lot of people upgrade their Onyx Temple to at least Level 5, which is the lowest level that looks pretty enough to consider keeping around after the event ends. So I'm thankful to S8 for the realm beautification benefits of the free dahlia. This event has also made it really easy to craft pet Onyx Boars, so I'm satisfied with the event even though I have no chance of getting the dragon. And thanks to the recent expansion, people can choose to spend time on the Coral Castle instead of on this event, so I don't think it's fair to complain about the entire Castle Story game just because S8 made some mistakes on programming this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rkbfnfgw View Post
    Maybe instead of giving us another flower, change the timer on it? Just a thought...
    For the remaining, the Onyx pearl timer has to be reduced on 2 h to fall 2 - 4 cristal and so everyone will finish the event...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-20-17 at 05:39 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments

Rhino Keeper
    I still only get glimmer bulbs from the onyx temple 😡😡😡😡