View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 111 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I am currently on goal 4 of 5 of chapter 7. My timer says 3 days on the main screen and then 2 days on the inside. I was behind by quite a few days due to lack of onyx petals but am wondering if I have actually nearly caught up and should avoid finishing step 5 of chapter 7 because my chapter 8 won't start till tomorrow morning? Thanks!
    The day clicked over 1.5 hrs ago, so if this is what you see now you should be on day 8. Mine shows 2 days outside, 1 day inside and I have just started day 9 .

I've finally made it to chapter 8 with only 2 chapters to go and approximately 20 hours left on my timer it's not going to happen for me. I would need 4 more days and a miracle to finish. I've spent about 70 gems then stopped. The gift came way too late. Oh well lesson learned AGAIN! No more spending gems on a timed event. It's just frustrating because I hate leaving things unfinished. I used to absolutely love this game now it's more like a love hate relationship. Hopefully it won't become worse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    The day clicked over 1.5 hrs ago, so if this is what you see now you should be on day 8. Mine shows 2 days outside, 1 day inside and I have just started day 9 .
    Ah yes, think you are right - thanks. I thought it was a bit strange if I had caught up as I was so far behind. But it looks like I am not that far off now, just waiting for more crystals to upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    To add insult to injury, I just collected from the level 10 onyx temple. $15 coins and would have been some glimmerdust (I'm full). What a waste. Another useless item. It doesn't even give good coin reward ( at least the tea party and some other events give $1000 or $2000 etc).

I think this is the worst part in this game.
    It gives you frustration, irritation, you loose your sleep, spend money, anxiety, addiction
    (Not necessary in this order)
    And at the end you feel like "sucker'
    I started play for and relaxation now I think it's pure addiction. Shame

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I just managed to finish chapter 9 with a little over 5 hours remaining in the event.

I've done part 1 of chapter 10 (visit the farm houses)

Now...

I'm supposed to finish cooking the hearty feasts, a meal that I think is a major hassle to make. Very time consuming because I cannot seem to figure out how to organize the making of the entire dish properly between two kitchens without time being wasted when I've only got 5 hours total to do everything. I have no idea how much time this would take me, I usually make my knight bros eat that yellow glop on a plate.

Then after that..

Collect 10 onyx bits from an item that requires 4 hours reset. Let's say I got 2 per round, it's still 20 hours. I'm tired and stressed because it's thundering outside and I do not like thunder at all so maybe my math is wrong. It's certainly not 10 in one round though, so definitely over four hours, already going past what time remains.

Then bake the whatever it is in the blacksmith house for 4 hours

Then collect 10 more onyx bits, but really if I look at upgrade requirements and look at chapter 9's recipe for the emblem, I need 20 since to upgrade I'll need two emblems.

Then bake those two items. For this event I do have two blacksmith houses out but it still takes 4 hours to bake even if they can be done at the same time.

While all this goes on I can finish making beams and purple cubes. Chop a few trees and such all, because using my time frame, I'd have like 2 or 3 days of time to finish making a couple cubes and a beam or three (I have no idea how many I have of these beams and cubes).

In 5 hours, I am to fit all that in?

I feel like an aggravated cat right now! I'm so close and yet I'm days away!

(also.... lol lol lol at Crumble and the gemma/thurston story, that's good)
    I'm sorry for you struggling, but, waiting on the kitchen for a regular item like a feast is e bit silly. I'm always maxed or almost maxed out on every kitchen item you can think of. Today, I had to give Thurston 7 pasta's. Tap 'give' and I'm done. Same with the oncoming feasts: I have 99 of all of them. Even have 150 flour (watching adds and Baron's tent, then the 99 cap isn't a cap).

Again, I hope some miracle happened, and you did finish.

Executive Chef
    For those of you that decided to wait and start the event later might have a change since they fix a few of the bugs You would of thought in good faith they would of added more time to those of us.. That had the bug and our time run out.. I'm sorry for those of you that spent so many gems ,,just to get the offer of the dragon for 500 gems.. I'm sorry S/8 doesn't listen to us

Executive Chef
    This Spring Dragon everybody's talking about, what is is? When was it available? Is it decoration? Is it in the Hub?

I played and finished every event since the Love Shack, and I don't have it.

My personal mantra during the last events: "spare your gems and buy an alicorn"

Another event that I never got closed to finish. I'll save my money from now on. There us absolutely no point in playing this game anymore. Everything is tedious and takes too long or is just impossible to finish.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    This Spring Dragon everybody's talking about, what is is? When was it available? Is it decoration? Is it in the Hub?

I played and finished every event since the Love Shack, and I don't have it.
    It was a prize for 1st or 2nd place in a leaderboard event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97737

(Refraining from commenting on what I think about leaderboards ...)