View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Visiting a neighbour has the same effect and the added bonus of earning extra coins or energy plus it's quicker
    Wow. I'm super embarrassed to admit that this never once occurred to me in all my years playing. Thanks so much, this is going to make my days MUCH easier.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Well, bummer. I thought I might actually make it. I got a few dahlias from various drops and used gems to speed up a few collections but now I have the issue of crystal pearls or whatever they are called. I am on ch 7 with two days left and need 8 more just for this chapter. Then the next level needs 15 more, etc. This is saddening to have it SO impossible.
    I'm in the exact same situation and now it's bedtime and these pearls are still 1h30min out from collection. I refuse to loose sleep to collect items

SpiritWind, I think good options for the poll would be:
    - I spent gems/money on this event and completed it
    - I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

I'd be interested to see the numbers for that

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    SpiritWind, I think good options for the poll would be:
    - I spent gems/money on this event and completed it
    - I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

I'd be interested to see the numbers for that

Me, too.

I'm really trying to understand why those of us who started on day one are suffering the most and having to pay for S8's many, many, many mistakes during this event.

I SPENT MONEY and have about 14 hours to complete chapters 8, 9 and 10, and that is obviously NOT going to happen.

How is that okay with S8? The free dahlia is all but useless to me. How about giving us pearls or extending the deadline to make up for the screwups we had to suffer through?

How about NOT angering the people who line your pockets, and showing that they are actually valued?

I have never been so angered by an event. I've been annoyed and frustrated but never angry enough to want to throw in the towel and delete the game from my phone.

New Resident
    Me too.

I fully agree with you.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-21-17 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Well it's almost bedtime on Day 9 and I just sent the requests for the first step of Day 9...hopeful but not optimistic that I can finish without the use of gems. I was getting crystals from adventures but not from the last 3. The pearls have been dropping 2 pretty consistently all day but the extras from adventures were quite helpful. We shall see!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Wow. I'm super embarrassed to admit that this never once occurred to me in all my years playing. Thanks so much, this is going to make my days MUCH easier.
    You are welcome I do this after really good drops like gold nuggets or during events like this one

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Well, bummer. I thought I might actually make it. I got a few dahlias from various drops and used gems to speed up a few collections but now I have the issue of crystal pearls or whatever they are called. I am on ch 7 with two days left and need 8 more just for this chapter. Then the next level needs 15 more, etc. This is saddening to have it SO impossible.
    I'm confused about what you need 8 more of, I'm on chapter 7 as well with two days left but I can't see where we need crystal orbs until chapter 10. Now you've got me worried.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I'm in the exact same situation and now it's bedtime and these pearls are still 1h30min out from collection. I refuse to loose sleep to collect items
    i lost a lot of sleep during the first few chapters. My choice. For some reason I felt compelled to beat the game It was almost an obsession.
    I used about 10 gems for speeding up
    collecting once.
    I will be able to complete chapter 10 in under 5 hours.
    i always wonder how the same storybook or event can be so different among players. But I'm not a programmer.
    Here's hoping that you will be able to complete.
    Also hoping these events are few and far between and not the norm.
    And for an extension for players who really felt the pain of all the glitches.