View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 146 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by empathetikfaerie View Post
    I'm in the same boat! My number of onyx blades hasn't changed in 9 hours. The request hasn't even shown up on my secondary game or my friends game. What the heck!?
    I took over 12 hours to get the 15, I woke to find I needed 2, I even added a few more requests before s8 new day started, guess what, I got 5 shortly after the new day started. I sent out 20 to players I know have sent back requests quickly or send gifts / visit almost daily etc. Including Stormie. Thankfully the 12 hours went over most of my sleep time so I wasn't sitting screaming at the phone.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    It seems that scorched dahlias don't always drop onyx petals.... It hasn't for me a few times in the past 24 hours... so it seems that I will kore than likely NOT be able to finish this event because of this and the fact that I can't collect every 2 hours on the dot because I work. I now regret spending a few gens during the previous chapter to get a few onyx petals.
    I don't work, but that whole needing to sleep thing is definitely throwing me off. And I also had a collection or two that didn't drop the petals. I regrettably spent gems last night before reading the requirements for all the rest of the upgrades. I am going for a boar and hoping that I might get enough petals to changed the look of that silly block of rock. But if not, oh well. I like the look of the dragon, but that is not going to happen.

Where do we get the onyx petals? After a full day yesterday of tending the purple dahlia every two hours, I have a total of one (that's right, ONE). How am I ever to get 15 to complete the task indicated in Chapters 5, 6 and 7? What am I missing? Thank you!!

Agree totally with brigadoon365. Drops of required items are pretty much non-existent. I wish I could delete the icon at the right of my screen and just forget the whole thing. It is so OBVIOUSLY geared to have the players spend, spend, spend and yet NEVER get anything of any value. Storm8 does not understand their players. Yes! We WILL delete this and ALL other Storm8 games. .... as my mom used to say, "too bad, so sad" ......

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what chapter I should be on if I started in the evening of the event opening in our game?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyBlue95 View Post
    Where do we get the onyx petals? After a full day yesterday of tending the purple dahlia every two hours, I have a total of one (that's right, ONE). How am I ever to get 15 to complete the task indicated in Chapters 5, 6 and 7? What am I missing? Thank you!!
    Unfortunately you're not missing anything. Keep collecting from purple dahlia, doing adventures and collecting from the building you're upgrading and you might be lucky to get a few petals a day. My total for today is 7, I think this chapter should have started yesterday morning, I know I'm unlikely to finish this chapter much before tomorrow evening which if I've got my calculations correct it's taken 3 days to get through one chapter.

Nightclub Owner
    Looking at the requirements for the temple upgrades I think I've decided that I'm going to focus on crafting all the beams and blocks today that way they'll be over and done with and I'll only have to focus on the other collections.

I've been struggling because those stinking elves took all of my jewels this weekend, but I can't be too angry since they finally coughed up the gold for another rainbow Ali.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Does anyone know what chapter I should be on if I started in the evening of the event opening in our game?
    If you did chapter 1 on Thursday then today (Tuesday) you should be on chapter 6. I write out the dates on my list of steps so I know if I'm behind or when I need things made by.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    If you did chapter 1 on Thursday then today (Tuesday) you should be on chapter 6. I write out the dates on my list of steps so I know if I'm behind or when I need things made by.
    Thanks, I've never needed to worry about this until I realised I have no idea where I should be, I am officially at the moment 24 hours behind I'm in chapter 5. Based on how many petals I need to how many I have, it's going to take another 24 hours. Unless I suddenly get an onslaught of petals. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Thanks, I've never needed to worry about this until I realised I have no idea where I should be, I am officially at the moment 24 hours behind I'm in chapter 5. Based on how many petals I need to how many I have, it's going to take another 24 hours. Unless I suddenly get an onslaught of petals. Lol
    I hear you! I just finished chapter 5 about 10 min ago, was waiting for those stupid onyx petals. I have more than enough wings to finish the event, the dahlias can stop dropping them anytime now and go back to petals. Good luck!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)