View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 146 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Executive Chef
    For me, the adventure drops improved at Chapter 7 with scorched dahlias or onyx pearls as prizes sometimes (not boxed, so check inventory). The level 6 temple also had better drops from chapter 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Collecting from my scorched dahlias but half the time I'm not getting any petals :/ looks like another event I won't be able to finish

Executive Chef
    A scorched rose plant just dropped from the temple. Pmsl.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Me, too, hon. I just upgraded to level six and got the pearl. So now it's a waiting game. Well, collecting and waiting. I'm not actually upset about this one. I haven't spent any gems and I'm not going to. It's fine. It's just a little bit of pixels, after all.
    Thank you for the reality check 🙂 Made me smile!

Farm Supplier
    I'm struggling to see how this event is even possible without gem purchase? I'm still waiting for enough dahlia petals to upgrade to L5 which will take 30 hours to get all, so 2 days really as I sleep at night, lol. Surely you need more than one dahlia plant to succeed??

Any ideas on how to achieve without spending gems?

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first chapter event I've been behind on ever... I wonder how I'm gonna get 15 onyx cristals in one day with a 4hour timer on the pearls :/ hopefully pearls will drop from adventures 😩

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    I'm struggling to see how this event is even possible without gem purchase? I'm still waiting for enough dahlia petals to upgrade to L5 which will take 30 hours to get all, so 2 days really as I sleep at night, lol. Surely you need more than one dahlia plant to succeed??

Do as many adventures as possible, I heard dahlia plants drop from them sometimes. I got extra dahlia plants from my onyx temple so make sure to collect from yours and keep your fingers crossed 🤞

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    Honestly, unless S8 produce a miracle solution I would say it is impossible.

You would have to be very lucky in order to get sufficient drops to make this possible with no gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Do as many adventures as possible, I heard dahlia plants drop from them sometimes. I got extra dahlia plants from my onyx temple so make sure to collect from yours and keep your fingers crossed ��
    Thanks, I am doing the adventures but do far have had trees and roses, oh well I'll keep trying!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Honestly, unless S8 produce a miracle solution I would say it is impossible.

You would have to be very lucky in order to get sufficient drops to make this possible with no gems.
    That's what I thought, I do use gems on the last day if I'm near completing but not with so many days worth for me to collect, it would be pointless.