View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 146 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    Spent money early on as I was traveling and wanted to finish. Now I know it is impossible to finish and that I wasted my money. Won't be doing that again. I have loved this game for years but am wondering now if S8 is trying to make us all quit so that they can end the game and move on to something else without looking like they abandoned the players.
    I also did that, I do spend some of my fun money on this game because I do love it, and look at it like back in the day before these kinds of games on devices, we would spend $50- $100 on a new game for a game console. And eventually you finish and have to buy again. But I bought 2 of the packages which for me in canada come out to about $30 so thats it for me now on this event I do not mind paying for something but throwing it away on nothing is not in my plan!

Executive Chef
    I've just had a crazy thought maybe S8 will give us each a bonus and give us each a purple dahlia and onyx thingy as a gift in tonight's update. Here's hoping!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    I can't level up the Onyx Temple to level 7 because I need 7 additional onyx crystals. So I'm going to be stuck at this Level. What really annoys me is, that I've bought that first package with those roses and then I've bought 250 gems to buy additional dahlias the day after. There S8: I've already spend money on this event and I still can't finish it. Are you showing the same business behavior like Trump University? Getting some books but nothing else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I've just had a crazy thought maybe S8 will give us each a bonus and give us each a purple dahlia and onyx thingy as a gift in tonight's update. Here's hoping!
    one is not enough unfortunately. I have three onyx pearls now and still can not see the possibility to finish it on time
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say I play a lot and I give myself a budget of $40 every 2 weeks to spend on this form of entertainment I have purchased both packages to be offered and I have over 1600 gems so that's not the issue the issue is I was right on schedule until the scorched dahlias I tend them every 2 hours 9 times a day I refuse to get up in the middle of the night I have everything else all ready feasts pasta everything I'm being held up by the onyx petals and the pearls I can't get to level 8 it is very unfair for it to at the very least not to be a guaranteed drop I get only trees from the adventure and my flowers drop wings more than petals and of course I have more than one of each flower

Update I just got an onyx pearl from the adventure so now I have 2 to try my luck with but still at every 4 hours it is unachievable
    Last edited by maxiandtaz; 07-20-17 at 11:26 AM. Reason: To add info

Rhino Keeper
    I've been fortunate and received 3 dahlias and 2 pearls from the adventures. It's still not enough to finish the event. But for those who have the time to send adventures every 2 hours and who don't need to sleep, there is a remote chance of finishing with a lot of luck.

Of course this goes to show how badly designed this event was. someone who has the time to sign-in every 2 hours during normal waking hours should be guaranteed to finish without gemming. There will always be gem spenders, just don't force people to use them
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-20-17 at 05:08 PM. Reason: removed quote

Farm Supplier
    Why do we even try, this game is now for gem buyers. I'm still collecting onyx petals for level 5, I have no hope of finishing this challenge.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    we are checking inventory constantly. adventures bring trees, scorched red petals, scorched wings, and, very rarely, onyx petals. i am working with one scorched dahlia, checking it constantly. for the most part, it gives me scorched wings.

edit: more scorched wings. 23 wings, 7/20 onyx petals, 23 trees i've yet to chop, all in inventory.
    Im giving this one up now...i have 40 wings...7/20 onyx petals and a big purple wood in my storage
    No way to finish:/
    And im angry on storm8 bcs i have few nbrs who never spent money, and they got second purple flower..? Isnt that a bit apsurd...they should be buying it maybe,not me...and i wont buy nothing.ever again.

I did not get a second deliala and have been at this around the clock...i am stuck on level 5 because I keep getting wings! I have over 40 trees from adventures and have constantly checked my inventory. I guess a year and a half was not a long enough time away from the game. I was so excited too because it was starting to get fun again

Executive Chef
    Beginning to dislike this game.. It doesn't play fair... My adventure ,temple and flower was really all at the same time.. Not one drop ,that I needed ,,