View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 76 of 146 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Fashion Designer
    I did finish the tea party event with no gem use but it was a lot of effort. This one simply is not possible no matter how much effort you put in, it's all luck or gems.

Rhino Keeper
    At least I am not the only one feeling sorry about taking part in this event. Not in day 8 yet, still waiting for this pearls. Or is it day 9? Oh I give up, pity I actually spent gems on this....

I bought gems and special packs and will still not be able to finish I play allll the time.

Farm Supplier
    Got up early before work so I could hopefully levels up my temple. Just collected from my dahlias - onyx petals, but from my adventure & temple - both gave me scorched wings. I still need 5 onyx petals to level up. This is the worst progress on a quest that I have ever had, I'm level 50 with all the extra energy Alicorns etc. & play frequently during the day (but do have to wait until I'm home) so I don't know how a lower level player could get as far as I am.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so stuck on chapter 7, wasted 150 gems already for nothing. I only have the one stupid Onyx Pearl to collect from and still am 7 crystals short to upgrade. Not even going to make it to level 8 before the event expires. What a waste of gems and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I'm so stuck on chapter 7, wasted 150 gems already for nothing. I only have the one stupid Onyx Pearl to collect from and still am 7 crystals short to upgrade. Not even going to make it to level 8 before the event expires. What a waste of gems and time.
    Although someone is testing these tasks, it is unrealistic to do, I must not sleep and must always be in the game. From the game you need to have fun, not irritation due to unfulfilled tasks!

I am one of the lower level kingdoms playing this event and this is only the second event I have been able to participate in. I am currently on Chapter 9 and waiting for my neighbors to send back scrolls. So far 12 out of 20 have responded but since it took two days to get 20 blades it is not looking good to have them all back today. I also don't know if it hurt my chances of having all the scrolls today when one of my neighbors sent me a blade today from the first request.

Part of why I am at chapter 9 is the slightly different requirements for a lower level kingdom plus I paid real money and purchased the dahlia package. The task for glimmer bulbs turned out to be wheat instead, which I didn't have, but I did have the glimmer bulbs. Then the task asking for pasta which I made noodles required 5 grits. Not certain what will be asked for instead of the hearty feasts. Some of the requirements that needs 15 onyx crystals for higher levels I only needed 10. The requested adventures turned out to be normally 1 less then the rest of you. You needed to slay 6 boars but I may have needed 4. Sorry I didn't keep track on the differences. All the times for the collections stayed the same. No luck for me on the adventures. The last three adventures gave me scorched wings, onyx petals and of course trees. Even with a lower requirement of onyx crystals I don't think I will make it. I am working toward my 5 boar so I will have something out of this event.

Back to finding some more neighbors so I can ask them for scrolls. Good luck everyone.

Update - I would like to send out a thank you to all my current and new neighbors I have the 20 scrolls that I needed to move forward. Also the adventure that I picked up after my original post dropped an onyx pearl. Finished my 5 boar, with time left I think I will go for number 6.
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 07-21-17 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Update

I'm exactly where you are. Doesn't look like I'll finish. Still need so many more onyx crystals to complete remaining chapters. Wish they would gift us another pearl!

Rhino Keeper
    Another one I wont finish due to drop rates. I even spent gems on this one as at the beginning I thought I would be able to complete it.

Another useless set of unfinished decos.

A suggestion S8. Please let us complete these half finished buildings. If we leave the decos out when the event ends, continue to let the other items drop the needed items ie. Wells continue to drop crystals. If you do that then remove the major prize and the other levelling up prizes.

Or just let us sell them. I certainly wont spend gems on levelling up after the event

does anyone know how many onyx crystals will drop each time from each onyx pearl?