View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 146 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    I hate to lose so much I was actually hoping for a value pack that had crystals or a pearl in it when the naga 24 hour one expired. Instead, the naga one repeated for the third time. - smh -

Executive Chef
    Wow, we did get a free Dahlia! I sure hope this will make things better for a lot of people!

Executive Chef
    Check your game, everyone. I just got a scorched dahlia as a gift from S8.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8 just sent a scorched dahlia as a gift. I appreciate they are finally recognizing our pain. And I don't mean to sound ungrateful. But for those of us who have somehow already made it to level 6, the dahlia isn't really the bottleneck anymore. It's the pearl. Can I have one of those, too? Pretty please with purple crystal on top?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the scorched dahlia storm 8. I would really appreciate a onyx pearl since I actually have plenty of scorched dahlias from adventures

Executive Chef
    THANK-YOU, S8, for the scorched bush "thanks for playing" gift!
    Most of all, thanks for letting us know that you *are* listening ...sometimes, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Storm 8 just sent a scorched dahlia as a gift. I appreciate they are finally recognizing our pain. And I don't mean to sound ungrateful. But for those of us who have somehow already made it to level 6, the dahlia isn't really the bottleneck anymore. It's the pearl. Can I have one of those, too? Pretty please with purple crystal on top?
    I just came back to report that I also just received my free dahlia...I have been creeping toward level 6 for 2.5 days...have only received 3 onyx petals from adventures in all that time...I too do not want to seem ungrateful, but I am now at 18 petals without the free dahlia...could've have really used this 2 days ago. How about extending the adventure for 2 days...that, PLUS the dahlia, might begin to make a difference.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Farm Supplier
    Just received a post and an additional scorched dahlia from S8. Unfortunately I am so far behind I'll never catch up. It is really disappointing that the adventures and the scorched dahlia didn't give me onyx petals eveytime. Early today I collected from the adventure, the temple & the dahlia in a row and not one of them gave me an onyx petal. So I'm stuck on chapter 6 and that's after going on continual adventures & spending gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I've just had a crazy thought maybe S8 will give us each a bonus and give us each a purple dahlia and onyx thingy as a gift in tonight's update. Here's hoping!
    Ok that's weird I just got a scorched dahlia purple plant thingy as a gift from s8. 2 days to go, it's unfortunately I fear all too late, only need 7 Petals til next upgrade I might get there by lunch rather than dinner tomorrow. But that'll be chapter 7 I'll reach. 4 days of tasks in 2 days when these next few days are supposed to be even more impossible?!?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for dahlia , could you find it in your heart to add more time ..we are all so far behind , please please pretty please