View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 102 of 146 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Can somebody at storm8 explain to me how one can collect 70 onyx crystals in 3 1/2 days....impossible.

Farm Supplier
    Thank-you kattkrazie, your kindness is encouraging & appreciated, as well as your huge contribution to this forum!
    Last edited by Dqueenie; 07-22-17 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Correct address

Rhino Keeper
    I will pray for you and your family in your time in need may god provide you a miracle god bless you I'm truly sorry

I have 2 Dahlias, 1 Rose & 1 Onyx pearl, guess I'm one of the very unlucky. This has been interesting reading. I had no idea you could get onyx Pearls from Scorched Mt, thought the one I got was my reward for goal 2 of Chapter 7. I get all trees and a well --- seriously --- a well?!?! This event could've been fun but quite impossible. I worked hard and am very discouraged. It was a total waste of my time.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we please get a poll for this event:

Mine for what's it's worth is a 0/10.
    A very unfair event with the random factor even for some who gemmed.

Shame on you S8 - I will never,ever buy gems again.

Rhino Keeper
    I gemmed my way to level 9, spent probaby around 150. Nearly nearly there. Now just to wake up twice tonight to get those stupid onyx whatever they are. Ugh frustrated! Even if I finish I don't know if I ever want to see that annoying purple mountain again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Thank-you kattkrazie, your kindness is encouraging & appreciated, as well as your huge contribution to this forum!
    Easiest way, spend 750 gems on 3 extra pearls. Otherwise, the only way of doing it without gemming is getting lucky and having 3 pearls drop from the adventure in your first day of collecting onyx crystals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian452 View Post
    Easiest way, spend 750 gems on 3 extra pearls. Otherwise, the only way of doing it without gemming is getting lucky and having 3 pearls drop from the adventure in your first day of collecting onyx crystals.
    OMG! The encouragement was for her very sick husband! I doubt she needs 3 extra pearls for anything.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

New Resident
    I have been playing since around 2011 and this is the first time I am posting. I gave up on my first Kingdom because it kept crashing in my old iPad. I am now working on my secong kingdom at a level 29. I have finished this event and gotten the dragon. I spent $4.99 on the first package, that's all.
    However, I am adding my voice of frustration to this forum in an effort to support the many that have spent time, gems, and money for something that has only given stress in return. Sometimes it feels like this game is only playable for people that can spend money.
    This was not fun S8 and not fair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Did appreciate the gifted dahlia, though as others have stated it came too late. I've spent most of the last few days traveling long hours between hospitals, doctors, lab work , waiting & nothing but bad news. Spent some of that time on hospital wifi playing. Helped take my mind off my dying husband.

Likely won't finish the event & it's unfortunate, as any small thrill right now would be a welcome breeze. But hey, it's just a game, still fun & something sweet to keep my mind busy. It's real life I'm hoping & praying for. my congrats to those who finish/ed & worked deliriously to do so. The rest of us will go hug someone we love, exhale & move on. We can do that, you know. 😊
    Dqueenie, thank you for taking the time to put this in proportion. Yes, it's been frustrating, and poorly designed, and most of us won't finish. But ultimately there is a lot more important stuff going on in all our lives.
    I am sending prayers for you, your husband and your family. I do believe in miracles, so I hope you receive one.