View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 146 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    So...I had already seen the nagging pop-up about returning to Dragon Story. I thought it was safe to go collect from my journey. I saw that my journey had provided an onyx pearl. I tapped on the pearl to place it...and the game burped. I had to collect from the journey again. No onyx pearl this time. I bought an extra scorched dahlia and still I'm at least a day behind. I couldn't buy an extra onyx pearl even if I wanted to do so. I'm fairly certain the onyx temple will end up in storage like lots of other stuff, so I'm not terribly worked up about being unable to finish this event. However, I agree with an earlier post that suggested at the beginning of the event, Storm8 should just tell us we'll need 600, 800, or whatever gems to complete the event. Then we could just ignore the event and work on the main story line or expansions or something productive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I have searched the first page, but have not found any information on the onyx emblem or the summoners orb that are needed for chapters nine and ten. If these items are crafted, what is needed to make them? Hopefully they drop from somewhere. And no, I'm not close to finishing. I just upgraded my Onyx Temple to level seven and have zero onyx crystals in inventory.
    Found on first page, post 2 under chapter 9 & 10

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I got wings and a tree! So I'm guessing not
    Bummer!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Found on first page, post 2 under chapter 9 & 10
    Thank you. I tend to only read the upgrade requirements, and didn't notice that they were listed as part of the earlier steps. Looks like I won't be finishing either. I've been playing since before the Love Shack and this will be the first event I can't finish. Math must not be Storm8's strong suit.

New Resident
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by astara33 View Post
    Thank you!
    I assume this is to me since I responded to your first post, lol... and you're welcome, happy to help & hope my response wasn't confusing.

...And welcome to the forum!

Edit: Shout out & sword salute to princess cup o bingo butter! ...hope your work wasn't in vain, lol. :-*

Fashion Designer
    I'm looking forward to the end of event poll...

Executive Chef
    I am trying to decide whether or not to spend real money to complete this event. I hate to not complete it. It would be the first one in over a year. And I already put my weekly budget of $10 in this event. Just not sure if I want to start spending my gem stash and not sure that I want to encourage these types of impossible without gem events to continue. I thought we had gotten beyond this. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I'm looking forward to the end of event poll...
    Oh yes! Me too!!!

So....where were all these fangbeasts during hunting season? During hunting season, they are impossible to spawn. But now? They're everywhere. Someone mentioned that maybe we are getting too many boar pets, so the fangbeasts have been increased. I'm thinking "Bingo!" Honestly, I'm just trying to fight onyx boars for something to do during the FOUR HOUR WAIT for onyx crystals, and instead I am getting every fangbeast that didn't show up during the hunt.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

S8 it would be a much more interesting and fun challenge if you didnt have to collect the same things for back to back levels, why not change future challenges so we all have a chance to complete, collecting onyx petals is just boring ive spent a day getting 13/15 with non stop adventures (other than when im sleeping!) and for the next level i need 20 so there goes a day and a half! Its monotonous and boring, if it was only every 2nd level we needed them but could still collect from dahlia in between levels we could stock them up! And give everyone a good chance to complete! This us about the 3rd or 4th challenge i gavent been able to complete, think i will be sitting chalkenges like this one out in future has the rest of my kingdom gets neglected meanwhile... And for what? Another half finished item in my inventory... That isnt a challenge to me!