View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 142 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Fashion Designer
    I got to the level 10 temple on Saturday and have received nothing that is useful, only measly coins.
    The boars give virtually no energy anymore.
    Done.
    Game deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Temple, dragon, onyx boar all worthless

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Not to mention, onyx is black anyway. My black cat, Onyx, just assured me she's not purple. But who wants a black temple? (Me!)
    Most common onyx is black with white bands but it does come in red, purple and blues too. Interesting fact: solid black onyx is rare so most are dyed to look all black.

I used to work at at shop that specialized in semi-precious stones.

Edit for source.

It's just a game! Never thought of worth or worthless!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    Most common onyx is black with white bands but it does come in red, purple and blues too. Interesting fact: solid black onyx is rare so most are dyed to look all black.

I used to work at at shop that specialized in semi-precious stones.

Edit for source.
    Just goes to show, we really CAN learn something new every day!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know why S8 bothers to take a poll. When, time after time, they've done poorly in actually thoroughly checking the stats/possibilities of finishing each event without glitches. It's great that we have players who forged ahead and share what they've accomplished. Otherwise, Castle Story would be gone by now. That's why I laugh when the pop up appears on my iPad's screen to rate Castle Story. Now, you know we wouldn't be allowed to truly rate it as it should be. It would be considered inappropriate and be deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    i dunno if it's bcos i'm a gamer, grew up a gamer at heart, on-line role playing games, fps, my xbox, computer, wii's etc etc etc & now phone games in some ways are just another side of the gaming coin.

i think maybe i look at things differently.

i don't really look at what things will drop at the end from prizes, i'm often maxed on most things & most things we 'win' i don't have the room for so they go into storage.

For me it's the finishing the goal & completing the quest.

i can understand others though who put heart, soul & pennies (sometimes lots of them) into this quest as they had looked at what they assumed/were told the effectiveness of the prizes and now feel they bought a pig in a poke. Some may have voted neutral or they liked the quest & may now wishing they cud say dislike increasing that huge number even more.

it's a scary thought for s8 that some players who completed & who you've given a 'free gift too' still feel *****ed by this quest.

hopefully lessons can be learned 2 monster hunts & the celestial quest were successful with players.

i love this game & this community i hate some people are considering quitting. Please Don't. S8 need your words of wisdom to improve.

i want to find out what the locket means & how my character fits into the storyline (not side issues of mermaids) i mean real story line & more of the humour & jokes back in the dialogue. i couldn't quit till i know who i am.

these side/timed quests are just time fillers & don't matter till we get back on track. i'm stopping worrying about doing them/finishing them/starting even i might even sit the next one out. No drama just chilled, it's summer after all.

Like Katt thou no other game keeps me interested after all these years (even if sometimes i wish i cud get bored of it lol)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Thank you for the alpaca, S8. He's definitely a cutie. I'm ready for the next event. Even though they push my buttons occasionally, no other game I've tried even comes close to being as engaging. I'm afraid I'm still hooked.
    I agree with Katt.. I'm hooked too and have no intention of passing my day without the company of CS.. and most of all.. the players that make CS a wonderful place to be, while we help each other.

Here we don't judge fellow players from whatever side of the world they come from.. (saw some spectacular immediate translation and assistance in this event.. good work there). Nor whether they're old or new players, young or senior, sick or healthy, on whatever level or whichever kingdom.. by virtually reaching out and taking each others hand in the scope to drag each other out of the potholes we fall into along the troubled Event paths just in order to reach the end. Maybe we're not able to.. but just maybe we can. Our mod does impossible and overtime in coordinating summaries, cleaning up heated comments, eliminating trash, thus being a safe place to be so no one is harmed. Others do layouts, illustrations, programms, hints, warnings, forge ahead so as we know the path and it's dangers.

All this is more than enough reason to stay and especially be present just in case.. others are in need. We form a wonderful community where our 'hearts' exist.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I agree with Katt.. I'm hooked too and have no intention of passing my day without the company of CS.. and most of all.. the players that make CS a wonderful place to be, while we help each other.

Here we don't judge fellow players from whatever side of the world they come from.. (saw some spectacular immediate translation and assistance in this event.. good work there). Nor whether they're old or new players, young or senior, sick or healthy, on whatever level or whichever kingdom.. by virtually reaching out and taking each others hand in the scope to drag each other out of the potholes we fall into along the troubled Event paths just in order to reach the end. Maybe we're not able to.. but just maybe we can. Our mod does impossible and overtime in coordinating summaries, cleaning up heated comments, eliminating trash, thus being a safe place to be so no one is harmed. Others do layouts, illustrations, programms, hints, warnings, forge ahead so as we know the path and it's dangers.

All this is more than enough reason to stay and especially be present just in case.. others are in need. We form a wonderful community where our 'hearts' exist.
    Well said, Moon!! You summed up all of the positives very well.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    ......I don't recall the energy ever being promised, but I think leaving it would have been a great way to make up for the multitude of issues with this event.
    This is true.. energy was never promised.
    It was our observation and hope. AND.. we do know.. whatever building or object needed in an Event.. does not always continue the same drops after the events. Some stop altogether.. leaving building/object only for storage or decoration use.

Our Pet Onyx even if no or few energy, still has useful drops.. and does leave us the luxury of parking a monster for months without lacking in monster materials.

Here I also thank developers for correcting the Feral Magic cap of 50.. and bringing it to 99 just like all the other materials.

EDITED TO CORRECT:
    It's the Fareie Bulb Seeds that are cap 50.. not Feral Magic which always has been cap 99. Maybe the Seeds can be corrected then from cap 50 to 99 like all the others?
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-27-17 at 06:07 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74