View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 132 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    how many gems does it take to upgrade levels 9 and 10 if you have the blocks and beams and nectar?
    You'd need 4 emblems (2 per level) at 45 gems each (180)

plus one summoners orb at 80 gems

right??? so 260 i guess

thou do you def have 4 hearty feasts? as you need to give Old Tom them as part of the last day quests (or skip that step with gems)
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 07-25-17 at 01:26 PM. Reason: cant spell

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    how many gems does it take to upgrade levels 9 and 10 if you have the blocks and beams and nectar?
    on first page there are all the gem info written beside the goals. u can check there what's needed considering the materials u have already.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Seriously S8...I've collected 5 or 6 times from the temple thingy and twice from the dragon and have nothing but coins 😡 HUGE waste of time and gems!!!

My game froze while I was ****ing a boar and when I reopened it I was down over 200 gems!!!! I have no idea what my game bought itself, there's nothing unusual in storage!

What do I do?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-25-17 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Removed language

Rhino Keeper
    My thoughts on this event.....
    1) I voted neutral. I did not love nor did I hate it. I would not have finished without the drops from the adventures.
    2) I purchased a dahlia early on with saved gems because I knew there was no way to finish or progress early without getting it. However, I had to wait for lucky drops to get additional pearls because I did not have enough saved gems to buy one. I decided it was not worth it to buy any gems for this event.
    3) I never start on the first day of a storybook because it would only be 12 hours (if the start time is the normal 2pm for me) and not 24 hours.
    4) I look at my calendar to determine the best start day for my schedule.
    5) Sorry S8 I am a bit of a night owl especially in summer due to not having to get up and go to work but I will not give of sleep for a game. No game is worth that. When I go back to work I will have even less time for a storybook event.
    6) I love the boars.
    7) My temple is staying right now but 15 coins is a waste of a collection. I may collect when I need glimmerbulbs.
    8) Thanks to all the speedsters you make it all possible.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    My game froze while I was ****ing a boar and when I reopened it I was down over 200 gems!!!! I have no idea what my game bought itself, there's nothing unusual in storage!

What do I do?
    Unfortunately the forum can't help with gem issues. You need to lodge a Support form. Sorry this happened! Click here to contact S8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ACeTexas View Post
    I would like to see a confirmation button for gem use or at least move "gem energy" button from under attack button... OT, but would encourage more gem purchase in my opinion and possibly a bit more toleration in circumstances like this event...if adjustments come early. I'm not complaining, I'm trying to encourage S8 to remember who the customer is and what keeps them playing.
    When batteling, I only use the first attack, this way, when I'm out of energy, I don't accidentally press 'buy energy'.

Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post

What do I do?

I feel your pain. I was almost crying on Saturday. Upon collection of the onyx pearl reward. Don't know what happened but got two. One free. One deducted 250 gems from my account. So angry. I never buy event items. I put in a ticket too. Good luck . And so sorry that happened to you.

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying to quietly hold on until the end in hopes that some miracle would happen. I'm now on Chapter 10 Goal 3 of 4. I am conjuring the Summoner's Orb (4 hours) in the Magic Forge. I have 7 Onyx Crystals of the 20 I need to craft 2 more emblems. My Onyx Peals have time for one more collection with my remaining time left. Even if I did have the whole 20 crystals, one of my forge buildings is busy with the orb. So, therefore, it is impossible for me to finish without spending a ton of gems.

I will wait until the morning to see if there is any announcement or extension of time. After that, depending on the outcome, please know that I will be deleting all of my neighbors and dumping this game. If you are neighbors with Amerlot, I send you my thanks and best wishes. I just can't do this anymore.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    I was able to finish this event without gems but only because I had a very late start and was lucky to squeeze out two more pearls from adventures on day 7.
    Did I enjoy it? No. It was totally unfair towards the people who started on day 1-2. I understand when people with gems or free time have advantage. Having a great advantage over others just because I went to the sea on weekend is idiotic.