View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 87 of 146 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

New Resident
    Thank you all who send invitations and help me with the scrolls, you're all very kind... unfortunately the goal stucked at 15 and I'm sure there were more responses than that... This game is just evil! I don't know what to do...restart game, phone and everything... Instead of me playing a game this app is playing with my head... I'm not letting my daughter install this on her ipad as she wanted after seen the beautiful graphics...this has became dangerous for our mental health!

Rhino Keeper
    You are lucky, I have gotten nothing but trees! I now have 76 of them! Not everyone it getting the better drops!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sxqlili View Post
    第七章:Goal 5 Upgrade the Onyx Temple to level 7 | 2 crystalized beam, 2 crystalized block, 15 onyx crystal, 2 crystalized nectar

不能制造第二个花蜜,被封锁了。
    Can't properly write in Chinese. Is the craft gone or does it say "Inventory Full", your are missing ingredients, the craft button is grayed out?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    In chapter 9 if you gem skip forging the onyx emblem do you get an onyx emblem?

Farm Supplier
    I'm sorry if anyone else has asked this already but I'm STUCK on Chapter 7 and am having problems. Is it just me? I can't upgrade my temple because I crafted a crystalized nectar and thought I'd do the second at the same time. I went to collect and only one potion shop was busy. I collected the nectar and it is telling me that Crystalized nectar is 'locked by goal'. So I can't complete, I've restarted my ipad twice & it's put me behind by over 24 hours. Fed up is not the word . Oh and I've spent a flipping fortune on this quest too

I gem skipped for the onyx emblem and did get the emblem. Good deal as 10 crystals are 100 gems and skipping is 45 gems.

Farm Supplier
    我也是。crystalized花蜜是“被锁定的目标”。不能完成,我不花钻!
    I have translated via Google - 'me too. Crystalized nectar is "locked target". I can not finish it.'

I am furious sxqlili, this is not on. S8 shouldn't do this to us! 我是愤怒的sxqlili,这不是开的。 S8不应该对我们这样做!

我也是。crystalized花蜜是“被锁定的目标”。不能完成,我不花钻!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    I'm sorry if anyone else has asked this already but I'm STUCK on Chapter 7 and am having problems. Is it just me? I can't upgrade my temple because I crafted a crystalized nectar and thought I'd do the second at the same time. I went to collect and only one potion shop was busy. I collected the nectar and it is telling me that Crystalized nectar is 'locked by goal'. So I can't complete, I've restarted my ipad twice & it's put me behind by over 24 hours. Fed up is not the word . Oh and I've spent a flipping fortune on this quest too

Can you please try closing the game and re-opening it? This craft should be unlocked for you now. If not, please let us know.

For everyone else, just wanted to let you know that the team is investigating these reported issues. We're really sorry for the inconvenience being experienced.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Can you please try closing the game and re-opening it? This craft should be unlocked for you now. If not, please let us know.

For everyone else, just wanted to let you know that the team is investigating these reported issues. We're really sorry for the inconvenience being experienced.
    Thank you Meowmeowbeans, it IS unlocked now but I've wasted over 24 hours and now probably won't be able to finish

Farm Supplier
    I've run out of gems so can't speed things up and can't afford to buy any more this month