Thread: What makes a great gift? Here are my thoughts ...

Host(ess)

What makes a great gift? Here are my thoughts ...

What if... Instead of sending out random gifts that have no significance to the latest goal or requests, people just send food items. Not "gift back", because it ends up being a random item and not what they just gifted you. OR what if the team fixed that glitch so it's a gift back that is ALWAYS a food item if you want to use that option?
    And perhaps put the food gifts at the beginning of the gift list so we don't have to scroll through redundant items. Thank you !

I thought of this but most of my neighbors want random iyems & get mad when they get food...

I think this is because the food gifts are low items that only give them 1 coin, except cappuccino that gives you 4 coins.

But people like to build things & it is nice when I go to make an oven & I already have most of the parts

I would like to see better food items from higher levels to give as gifts.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-13-17 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

I would like the gift back button to send to back the gift that they had sent. Therefore they couldn't get mad at you because all you did was send back the gift they sent.

Rhino Keeper
    For the most part, the only people who want food gifts are those starting out in lower levels. I decline all food gifts!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    For the most part, the only people who want food gifts are those starting out in lower levels. I decline all food gifts!!
    Someone wrote on my wall the other day and was all like "Please send FOOD gifts only, no parts" and I'm just like, "Sorry, I don't have time to give certain people specific items." and I deleted them. Like, I don't even care what people gift me. As long as you occasionally respond to my actual part requests, send me whatever the heck you want. They were a higher level too! Lmao

I think it's just ridiculous. And don't get me started on the people who freak out if you aren't a 3-4 star player. Geez. Gah!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by faelen View Post
    What if... Instead of sending out random gifts that have no significance to the latest goal or requests, people just send food items.
    Ermmm....no thank you. I prefer parts and usually decline food gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by faelen View Post
    Not "gift back", because it ends up being a random item and not what they just gifted you. OR what if the team fixed that glitch so it's a gift back that is ALWAYS a food item if you want to use that option?
    And perhaps put the food gifts at the beginning of the gift list so we don't have to scroll through redundant items. Thank you !
    I'd love it if the gift list was arranged better so that one wouldn't need to scroll through endless options to find one gift. Or even better, why not remove a lot of the parts and just use a few of the existing parts for new appliances, including seasonal parts? That's how it was before.

Yes, I do too. With all the cooking we do, I have enough food to survive at least 6 months! I think it's the newbies who can use food.