View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Thanks. Yeah, I do have it in storage but usually we get told wen we unlock it and we never.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many points it takes to unlock the Ritzy Rover?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Does anyone know how many points it takes to unlock the Ritzy Rover?
    Probably 13400. But don't hold on to that.

Something entirely different, I just made it to Forged Unicorn.
    Last edited by AppieP; 07-15-17 at 09:23 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry if this has been said already, but I can't believe a milestone prize is *one* guided tile. Am I missing something special about this tile? It just seems to me to be a completely useless, pointless prize. Getting only one is not going to motivate me to spend gems on more, and I'm certainly not going to decorate with a single tile. All it is going to do is take up space in my inventory.

You get 6 as your prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been said already, but I can't believe a milestone prize is *one* guided tile. Am I missing something special about this tile? It just seems to me to be a completely useless, pointless prize. Getting only one is not going to motivate me to spend gems on more, and I'm certainly not going to decorate with a single tile. All it is going to do is take up space in my inventory.
    first it is 6x tiles so maybe you want to check it out again in your storage .... it is very easy to comment on things we do not like or like but please understand the effort of the team creating or designing it, this is world event

so we are looking at 3x SR animals yes 3 animals which you never mention about it while playing but comment on the tiles which I have no idea maybe if the tiles & d?cor are the only milestone yes we see maybe 100+ pages long in this forum

Gems are your prized or precious even if you dun like this world event just find something to do for these 10days & hopefully the next incoming event you might like or store your apples or whatever

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure s8 wants our opinions that's how we get better animals coming out, if they didn't they wouldnt put up polls and encourage why we liked or disliked a certain event or animals etc. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I agree with alohaTami that it's a lot of points to get tiles as a reward whether it's 1 or 6 (yes it's 6) wasting storage space as she said

Besides they know if they put out things that we go gaga over, it means more will spend to get those liked animals etc
    Last edited by MystiqueRealm; 07-15-17 at 11:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    first it is 6x tiles so maybe you want to check it out again in your storage .... it is very easy to comment on things we do not like or like but please understand the effort of the team creating or designing it, this is world event

so we are looking at 3x SR animals yes 3 animals which you never mention about it while playing but comment on the tiles which I have no idea maybe if the tiles & d?cor are the only milestone yes we see maybe 100+ pages long in this forum

Gems are your prized or precious even if you dun like this world event just find something to do for these 10days & hopefully the next incoming event you might like or store your apples or whatever
    I'm sorry, but I could have sworn when I won it it, it said 1x guilded tile. I will admit to not looking at it in my inventory to see if it really was only one tile, as I didn't have reason to doubt the 1x announcement when I passed that milestone. If I misread that "1? guided tile" I apologize.

And I don't mention the other milestone prizes because, based on the last community event, my chances of winning them (certainly the last one) are pretty slim. It will actually be even harder this time because my food stores are pretty much depleted from the last two events.

Sorry my comment upset you so much.

Rhino Keeper
    A lot of the decorations prizes are really neet and I like them. I used to place them, but with the time it takes to do an expansion and to get the 80 ruines to do one expansion. Then I look at my storage and I count the 80 plus animals I have there and no room to place them and enjoy them, the decorations are pretty much useless and I just simply sell them as soon as I get them, except for a few I really like that I keep and place once in a while to enjoy. But each to their own. Just whish S8 would do some thing to speed the ruines process of gathering and mining. Maybe give ruines for milestone prizes,just a thought.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Probably 13400. But don't hold on to that.

Something entirely different, I just made it to Forged Unicorn.
    Yes to get Ritzy Rover you need 13,400 points. I have leveled up both starmodillo and glamingo and I'm only about half way there. This won't be easy.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast