View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    ok now i have a better look on this event : unlike the previous world event, feeding animals gives LOT LESS points, 20 instead of 150 for starmodillo and 25 instead of 190 for glamingo
    seems that this time, if you don't feed those animals to level 15 , there is no chance to reach last individual prize
    well , world event is taking the wrong way
    NO WAY for me to do such World Event.
    And the more important thing: if they are in food schedule D or E, should give up this event. We have magmacore, hidroyak, rubble rooster ,etc

Executive Chef
    I think I'm missing something with the theme here, besides the animals being "twins" to currently owned animals.. When I think GLITZ and GLAMOUR I just don't think "oh Armordillo!" Lol Glitz I think of Bling, shiny, sparkly, glittery.. Glam is glamorous, beautiful, all 'fancy" ..an Armordillo is what they chose? I just don't get it... Does throw flowers or a feather on it make it glitz or glam?? Hmm.. (Not to meeee)

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the flamingo and the dog. At the least these animals are better than the previous World event.

I think the habitat is really nice as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I really like the flamingo and the dog. At the least these animals are better than the previous World event.

I think the habitat is really nice as well.
    I like the dog too, if I didn't have an exact carbon copy of it already I might go for her good luck! I hope you get them all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I like the dog too, if I didn't have an exact carbon copy of it already I might go for her good luck! I hope you get them all!
    I do have the Fluffingo already though... Hopefully I can get the Glamingo and start a happy flamingo family

I still have two animals from the previous World event in storage. In doubt whether or not to hatch them because I personally think they are ugly as hell. Same goes for this Starmordillo.

I think I'm missing something with the theme here, besides the animals being "twins" to currently owned animals.. When I think GLITZ and GLAMOUR I just don't think "oh Armordillo!" Lol Glitz I think of Bling, shiny, sparkly, glittery.. Glam is glamorous, beautiful, all 'fancy" ..an Armordillo is what they chose? I just don't get it... Does throw flowers or a feather on it make it glitz or glam?? Hmm.. (Not to meeee)
    lol. i think it's supposed to be a 1920s theme, so more art deco glam than like blingy 90s glam. an armadillo still doesn't fit tho. I liked someone's idea about a poodle...that makes more sense.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    lol. i think it's supposed to be 1920s glam, so more art deco glam than like blingy 90s glam. an armadillo still doesn't fit tho. I liked someone's idea about a poodle...that makes more sense.
    Ok I get that with glam, but glitz I think of like glitz pageants or at the least diamonds! a poodle with diamond ankle cuffs and collar, that's at least glitz and glam, right?! if they're out of ideas they should ask us lol

Ok I get that with glam, but glitz I think of like glitz pageants or at the least diamonds! a poodle with diamond cuffs and collar, that's at least glitz and glam, right?! if they're out of ideas they should ask us lol
    hahaha totally. and yep i see what ur saying...poodle...diamond collar...perfect!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like most of us don't like this new kind of World event, that you have to feed certain animals to get more points since it's a waste of food.

S8, please listen to your players!
    Bring back the old type of events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I feel like most of us don't like this new kind of World event, that you have to feed certain animals to get more points since it's a waste of food.

S8, please listen to your players!
    Bring back the old type of events.
    Indeed I'm also not a big fan of it. I don't mind IF I need to feed certain creatures, for example during a quest for a Zodiac or Birthstone animal. And also not for a World Event either, but not if the final community prize is not another animal. Won't waste my food for 5000 extra points if you made it to the final milestone prize. Personally I don't mind feeding for one creature to complete our own milestone, if that is necessary to complete it. But in my opinion feeding 2 is to much for me. And like you said missKristel it applies for most of us. Nough said.....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19