View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    It's different each level you raise them to, but I know that you get 40 points to evolve Glamingo to level 4, and I didn't pay attention to the starmodillo at level 4 but raising him to level 6 gives you 50 points. You can see how many points you get for each level on the bottom of the goal line icon for each animal. Not even sure if that was what you were asking!
    Ah I was asking about the total number of points added up through each level up of the animal. I know you can see the award via the goal line for each level up but it's not possible to see the next reward from there is it? I was thinking even though I could evolve both animals to lv 15, I still might not have enough points for the final individual prize, then I simply wouldn't invest my food into evolving them at all.

P.S. I know now that the two animals give 1,900 and 2,500 each in total. But thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    This is the info I was looking for! Thanks

Banned
    I considered buying the $14.99 pack to get the Medoe and the 1000 Glam Glitters and the food to raise up my Glamingo, but I think that, even with all that, it would not be quite enough to get the dog. I thought $15 for 2 animals might be worth it, but maybe not. Plus I'm still mad about the Isle of Fortune, so not really excited about sending S8 any more of my money at this time. Oh well. Some other time, Medoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I considered buying the $14.99 pack to get the Medoe and the 1000 Glam Glitters and the food to raise up my Glamingo, but I think that, even with all that, it would not be quite enough to get the dog. I thought $15 for 2 animals might be worth it, but maybe not. Plus I'm still mad about the Isle of Fortune, so not really excited about sending S8 any more of my money at this time. Oh well. Some other time, Medoe.
    I don't have the Medoe offer, she's really cute! I haven't purchased anything in this game yet because what happened to me in Dragon Story is that as soon as I bought the introductory $1.99 offer, it wouldn't let me watch videos for gold anymore. I'm sure the same will happen here & the 4 gems a day is worth way more than a 1-time offer, no matter how cheap. My offer right now is actually Persephone, which I really REALLY want, but literally the only reason I'm not getting it is because of the ads
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1610.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	37476
    Glamingo egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    Can someone post how much points we get in each level when evolving glamingo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    Can someone post how much points we get in each level when evolving glamingo

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    got amts hold on

It keeps adding an s to http when I save, so to feed animals here are the pts: it's starmodillo 1900, GLAMINGO 2500
    Glamingo gives 2500, someone direct linked this pic from my image host :/ please save images and host to your own image storage site, thanks!

So close to the final prize but still not going to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo726 View Post
    So close to the final prize but still not going to make it.
    Same here. I still need about 1000 pts. I leveled both animals and still not going to make it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Same here. I still need about 1000 pts. I leveled both animals and still not going to make it.
    Now that's a darn shame. They should *not* make it so hard that people can't reach the final prize.