View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    the big difference & reason is because last world Event WE ..... just raising a SINGLE animal would net you 13400 easily look at how many players finish WE?? I know I finish WE quite early getting 13400 with many days to spare...

players create a spark lol so this world event the mines do not get 4 pts but 1 instead & the biggest issue was hatching the require animal in this WE is 3x lesser pts from previous.... yes you heard it 3x lesser so playing catching up in this WE is going to be tough even if having 5K community prize it is going to tough

Hatching feeding this 2x SR animals the total pts COMBINE is not even close to the previous sunfish pts, with mines losing 3pts instead of usual 4pts, furthermore some animals do not seems to get the require points,

look at previous WE & you can see the difference
    How many points exactly does evolving the two animals give this time? Couldn't find this information throughout the thread

Quote Originally Posted by EstCroissant View Post
    How many points exactly does evolving the two animals give this time? Couldn't find this information throughout the thread
    It's different each level you raise them to, but I know that you get 40 points to evolve Glamingo to level 4, and I didn't pay attention to the starmodillo at level 4 but raising him to level 6 gives you 50 points. You can see how many points you get for each level on the bottom of the goal line icon for each animal. Not even sure if that was what you were asking!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I'm starting to wonder whether or not my food is worth feeding to the Glamingo to get the Ritzy Rover...

My Glamingo is level 11 and the food costs are high...
    Im wondering the same thing. I don't think I have any chance of getting the Rover even with feeding the Glamingo, so I think I'll quit. Plus I'm not very happy with the 15 hour evo time for the Glamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Im wondering the same thing. I don't think I have any chance of getting the Rover even with feeding the Glamingo, so I think I'll quit. Plus I'm not very happy with the 15 hour evo time for the Glamingo.
    how many points do you get for raising to level 12? I hope it's more than 40 or 50 pts. That just seems like a very measly amount when you need 13,400 total!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Even with the feeding of the animals, you won't probably be able to get the Ritzy Rover without spending gems?

You feed the Starmodillo to get the Glamingo. You get the Glamingo when you've earned 3900 points. Then you feed the Glamingo, which earns you (correct me if I'm wrong) 2900 points.

Then you have 6800 points. Assuming the community can unlock the third prize and assuming that prize earns us an extra 5000 points like the last World Event, you'd still need 1600 points to get the Ritzy Rover.
    You can probably achieve it since evolving, harvesting, hatching and breeding give is points as well but if the last community prize turns out to be something else than extra points... There's no way of getting the last prize without spending a ton of gems, right?

And let's not forget all the food you must spend...
    Quoting to show possible feeding points, I haven't gotten the popup since it started but I was thinking feeding starmodillo was 1900 and flamingo 2500 confirmed now.. I haven't fed either just trying to help figure it out for you
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 07-19-17 at 10:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It's more then likely to take at least 44,930 apples to level up Starmodillo = food schedule C. And if Galmingo is a schedule D that costs 96,660 and that's a little pricey for me to get another dog I don't care for. So just for myself I will wait to level up critters I like and that are helpful in the tournaments . So good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    got amts hold on

It keeps adding an s to http when I save, so to feed animals here are the pts: it's starmodillo 1900, GLAMINGO 2500
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 07-19-17 at 10:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I did get Ritzy Rover but I don't think she's worth 13,400 pts. All 3 animals are SR. I think if she was an UR maybe more players would have put the extra effort to get it and then it would be worth the extra pts.
    Seriously! Wow, congrats

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting the points for feeding. I force closed. Not there. Makes me furious I wasted so much food. Bad enough these games now require it and the long crops are so paltry. Why don't they fix these issues!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I am not getting the points for feeding. I force closed. Not there. Makes me furious I wasted so much food. Bad enough these games now require it and the long crops are so paltry. Why don't they fix these issues!!!
    Last event I had to go into the goal section tap the one I was feeding and points came through, hope it works for you