View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

I didn't get the bonus 5000

Exit the game & log back in, mine did the same thing & when I logged back in I had the points.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Looks like so many of us are not getting the last prize! I wonder if many will go for it.
    I used to love world events, but now, I dnt. It's a real shame, they were relaxing play but gave super exciting rewards. New animals, and the odd habitat (I know that stopped a while ago to)
    This event has gotten ridiculous, they have fixed it so you have to spend gems to get the third animal. What difference does it make if we win 5k glam glitters. The last animal is over 13k to win. So after the second animal, it's pointless to keep planting food for this event. I used to plant food around the clock and finish all the goals with a full day left in the event.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not got the 5000 points have uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing
    Have sent a request to support but it might be too late
    Am sick of s8 games messing up
    Support will respond in 5-7 days all a bir too late
    Last edited by babysx1; 07-18-17 at 06:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    I just had to log out and back in for the 5000 glam glitters, hope you guys get them!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    I have not got the 5000 points have uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing
    Have sent a request to support but it might be too late
    Am sick of s8 games messing up
    Support will respond in 5-7 days all a bir too late
    Yep, same with me tried the same but did not get tbe 5000 glitters too. But in the end it does not matter because even with those I cant get that dog. There is not one event where they dont mess up sadly....

Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    This event has gotten ridiculous, they have fixed it so you have to spend gems to get the third animal. What difference does it make if we win 5k glam glitters. The last animal is over 13k to win. So after the second animal, it's pointless to keep planting food for this event. I used to plant food around the clock and finish all the goals with a full day left in the event.
    The same here. I totally stopped playing WE. I just try to get into the Community prizes and to get enough for the 4th prize. No chance in getting the last animal even through I like the dog but its just not worth it. Its pretty sad that they make this game harder and harder and dont give as anything in return - how long are we begging for an habitat raise?
    And the communication from S8 with us is really bad - it was a lot better the last years. It takes ages for them to answer the simplest questions if they even give us an answer (f.e. If animals are breedable or not)
    I loved this game at the moment I just play along

Fashion Designer
    I did get Ritzy Rover but I don't think she's worth 13,400 pts. All 3 animals are SR. I think if she was an UR maybe more players would have put the extra effort to get it and then it would be worth the extra pts.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to wonder whether or not my food is worth feeding to the Glamingo to get the Ritzy Rover...

My Glamingo is level 11 and the food costs are high...

Rhino Keeper
    I still have not got my 5000 glimmers so looks like I won't finish
    So unfair