View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

I had the same issue last time. I contacted S8 and the said to shut my device completely off and the go back into game and they should be there. I am having to do the same thing this time as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I wasn't getting mine for feeding either til I closed the game and opened it back up. The same thing happened in the last event for leveling up animals.
    Same. I have to close and open the game to get the feeding points.

Am looking at the final comunity prize and it sorta looks like a gold trophy of sorts. Strange that they would give this out as a community prize since then everyone gets it! Wouldn't it make sense to have this as the last individual prize to separate the real hard workers from the rest? U could display it proudly like LB trophies

Rhino Keeper
    Wish the world is strong enough to win 5k points to me lol :v I'm lazy and busy too, not interested with this world event and I need apples for LB and SB. Anyway I love glamingo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    I am also not getting the Glam Glitter points for leveling my Starmodillo. It shows the notification - that I earned them - but they are not being added to my total Glam Glitter amounts. I have submitted a report but I need my Glam Glitter amounts corrected and they have not done that yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I wasn't getting mine for feeding either til I closed the game and opened it back up. The same thing happened in the last event for leveling up animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommashelley87 View Post
    I had the same issue last time. I contacted S8 and the said to shut my device completely off and the go back into game and they should be there. I am having to do the same thing this time as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Same. I have to close and open the game to get the feeding points.
    my baby account got same problem : no points from starmodillo though i don't really care since not going to reach the final individual prize
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    my baby account got same problem : no points from starmodillo though i don't really care since not going to reach the final individual prize
    Same here but just turn off then turn on it, the points will be plused. I'm sure 100% the points won't be lost

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm not sure about anyone else but I am not getting points accurately this community event. I'm still on 650 ish points LOL. So something is not adding up somewhere. I'm rather glad I am not bothering with this event or I would be getting annoyed at this stage, I'm just continuing to breed, hatch and evolve for the community points.

Fashion Designer
    Pretty sure the event that had the flamingo type animal in it before had some special breeding requirement and I tried all week to get it and failed, so I am very pleased to hopefully be able to get this one. Not worried about the dog, but thanks S8 for a second chance, the bird is pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Already tried shutting down and restarting my iPad and I restarted the game several times as well. Still no luck but I'll keep trying! Thnx!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I, too, would much rather see an animal as the final reward. Decor isn't enough of an incentive for me to work for (no room to decorate).
    Plus, IMO it's not quite fair with the extra 5000 points. For example, I'm not really actively participating in this event and only have around 1200 points. I've gotten the Starmadillo, the Gold Sound Machine, decor, & will most likely get the Flamingo with the extra 5000, that all of YOU GUYS put in the work & food to earn, while I'VE done nothing beyond regular play & hoarding food. Not really fair. So thanks bunches, guys :-)

FTR, I can't participate much in the next LB so I won't crunch everyone with my food stash ;-)
    She's right about players don't have to spend anything to benefit from this WE. I'm sure the idea was to help those that can't purchase gems or really don't have a large food stash, which is great for them. Everytime you have this type of WE less and less players will be participating. Maybe the last animal like Ritzy Rover should be a higher value than SR like the other 2 or an animal significantly better would be worth their participation. Flamingo cost 3900 pts and Rover cost 13,400 pts and they are both SR. Make the last animal worth 13,400 pts. say maybe an ultra,rare. Just a thought
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 07-17-17 at 07:00 PM.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast