View Poll Results: Did You Like the Event?/ Which prizes do you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

10 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

12 40.00%
  • Sound Maker

5 16.67%
  • Gilded Tile

2 6.67%
  • Forged Unicorn

7 23.33%
  • Glamingo

20 66.67%
  • Ritzy Rover

11 36.67%
  • Starmodillo

7 23.33%
  • Gold Sound Maker

9 30.00%
  • Polished Podium

2 6.67%
  • I did not complete the Event

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitzy Gala World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    You get points for hatching, harvesting, evolving breeding (sound machines and mine).. If you're talking about feeding it says only feeding starmodillo and GLAMINGO count..open the world event icon and tap the I next to time left for what all gives points
    I have the Starmodillo at level 14, my total points are 1521. This is technically impossible. To hatch the Starmodillo I would start out with 400, after hatching 415, leveling up the Starmodillo and evolving should have yielded over 1200 points without the points for hatching other things, evolving other things, and making food as well as mining. Not to mention I had over 1400 points before leveling from level 9 to level 14 today, so no I mean I am not getting the points for the Starmodillo. I am getting points for mining, doing food and breeding other creatures.

Rhino Keeper
    Last community prize does indeed reward us with 5000 points

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Last community prize does indeed reward us with 5000 points
    Same as the previous WE. A new kind of event, personally I'm not a fan of it. I would like to see a animal as reward. But that's only my opinion.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I am also not getting the Glam Glitter points for leveling my Starmodillo. It shows the notification - that I earned them - but they are not being added to my total Glam Glitter amounts. I have submitted a report but I need my Glam Glitter amounts corrected and they have not done that yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

unless you're going for the grand prize (the dog), you don't have to do anything to earn glam glitters. As missKristel mentioned, you'll get far more than you need (5000 of them) for the glamingo when the last community prize unlocks. I wouldn't waste food on the starmo, unless you want to level him up for another reason.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    I am also not getting the Glam Glitter points for leveling my Starmodillo. It shows the notification - that I earned them - but they are not being added to my total Glam Glitter amounts. I have submitted a report but I need my Glam Glitter amounts corrected and they have not done that yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!
    I wasn't getting mine for feeding either til I closed the game and opened it back up. The same thing happened in the last event for leveling up animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    A new kind of event, personally I'm not a fan of it. I would like to see a animal as reward. But that's only my opinion.
    I, too, would much rather see an animal as the final reward. Decor isn't enough of an incentive for me to work for (no room to decorate).
    Plus, IMO it's not quite fair with the extra 5000 points. For example, I'm not really actively participating in this event and only have around 1200 points. I've gotten the Starmadillo, the Gold Sound Machine, decor, & will most likely get the Flamingo with the extra 5000, that all of YOU GUYS put in the work & food to earn, while I'VE done nothing beyond regular play & hoarding food. Not really fair. So thanks bunches, guys :-)

FTR, I can't participate much in the next LB so I won't crunch everyone with my food stash ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Go to the pixie icon under ur level open it and go to the starmodillo box with all the little circles, tap on box and collect ur points it's what I did the last event. I would feed the animal and level it up and nothing until I went into the event box in the pixie icon hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I, too, would much rather see an animal as the final reward. Decor isn't enough of an incentive for me to work for (no room to decorate).
    Plus, IMO it's not quite fair with the extra 5000 points. For example, I'm not really actively participating in this event and only have around 1200 points. I've gotten the Starmadillo, the Gold Sound Machine, decor, & will most likely get the Flamingo with the extra 5000, that all of YOU GUYS put in the work & food to earn, while I'VE done nothing beyond regular play & hoarding food. Not really fair. So thanks bunches, guys :-)

FTR, I can't participate much in the next LB so I won't crunch everyone with my food stash ;-)
    i honesty wasn't thinking of the community when i posted earlier...that wasn't nice ... but i feel like doing the normal breeding & evolving is quite enough contribution. feeding doesn't contribute that many glam glitters and i don't think it's right that we're forced to use our precious food (even more precious at lower levels due to lack of coins) to level up an animal we didn't even want. just my opinion of course. and @Greyt you're sweet to consider the community goals, but I don't think you're selfish (is my point here
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I do not know if I get the rewards for leveling 1 -9 for starmodillo but I check & make sure for level 10 -14 I am not getting any points even the points are showing

But I have no intend to go for the final prize even if I get it will just be in my storage just to let S8 knows I am also one of the victim if you guys want to do something about it. (thank god the 2x animals I like are not the final prize if not I be piss )

I feel bad for players trying in this world event especially if you are going for the final SR animal

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast